What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

Eltitoguay

In Gibraltar is a english colony

Tell your friends wife you will start a radio show with her husband hahahaha excellent..

...Well, to succeed there, they better learn Llanito (a Spanglish), which is the most spoken language in La Roca...

In any case, and according to what I saw and heard last winter when I was in the Bay of Algeciras and the Campo de Gibraltar, the majority of new Gibraltarians have to, and prefer, to live on the Spanish side (which is also much less boring), because there is no longer any living space in La Roca, where they go only to work. I leave you a photo I took from the Bay of Algeciras towards Gibraltar (seen from the East) this past winter, as well as cordial greetings to everyone (English included, come on):
IMG_20221110_075556.jpg

Postscript: photos this time from the network: Gibraltar seen from the South, from Africa, from the Spanish city of Ceuta:
MfPxUN5QySSOT1dRsCegLZpQ1qy0Wf.png

hercules-5.jpg

Last edited:

shiva82

...Well, to succeed there, they better learn Llanito (a Spanglish), which is the most spoken language in La Roca...

In any case, and according to what I saw and heard last winter when I was in the Bay of Algeciras and the Campo de Gibraltar, the majority of new Gibraltarians have to, and prefer, to live on the Spanish side (which is also much less boring), because there is no longer any living space in La Roca, where they go only to work. I leave you a photo I took from the Bay of Algeciras towards Gibraltar (seen from the East) this past winter, as well as cordial greetings to everyone (English included, come on):
View attachment 18902894

Postscript: photos this time from the network: Gibraltar seen from the South, from Africa, from the Spanish city of Ceuta:
View attachment 18902901
View attachment 18902900

looks biblical. a great place for a pinkfloyd concert or similar . i imagine

Latest posts

Latest posts