What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i watched red dwarf growing up as a kid. that is similar to star trek

the old star trek were dope. like the 70's more dark ones

shiva82

i'm going to up pot the bottomshelf haze. but rather than fuck around, i will match the pot size and shape and half fill and sit the plant into the new pot and just let the roots grow through the holes. i can see her getting rootbound already.

goingrey

Not a big scifi fan in general (though I guess old Star Trek and Red Dwarf are more comedy shows than anything) but in the noughts there was a reboot of an old scifi TV show. Quite enjoyed that one. Can't remember the plot exactly but I remember that a religious/spiritual aspect was quite key to it. Wonder what it was called..

goingrey

Not a big scifi fan in general (though I guess old Star Trek and Red Dwarf are more comedy shows than anything) but in the noughts there was a reboot of an old scifi TV show. Quite enjoyed that one. Can't remember the plot exactly but I remember that a religious/spiritual aspect was quite key to it. Wonder what it was called..

This is the one. Should revisit it maybe, see if I think it's any good anymore.

shiva82

the first alien film was decent

shiva82

bottomshelf haze aka suergrassclippings topped and up potted 5 litres extra. raised the lights, and the branchies are become woody and less prone to snapping .so i can strat folding them all over as they get to close to the cmh. i changed config of the 60 watt light to balanced on 2 x plastic pots . the two smaller plants are mimosa s1 testers. number 2 being my probably keeper, and what i keep seeds of from the mimosa s1 x c99

Attachments

• IMG_9246.JPG
    IMG_9246.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9245.JPG
    IMG_9245.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_9248.JPG
    IMG_9248.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_9250.JPG
    IMG_9250.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 27

goingrey

I've snapped tomato branches accidentally like that many times but with cannabis I've been more lucky. You seem to be using a supercropping type pinch bend, at some point that becomes necessary yeah.

shiva82

I've snapped tomato branches accidentally like that many times but with cannabis I've been more lucky. You seem to be using a supercropping type pinch bend, at some point that becomes necessary yeah.
with oldtimer haze dom plants they are very rubbery and will snap until they reach a certain age, and then they fold beautifully. around now they are becomming woody. a couple still have that high brix rubbery snap risk , but most branches are reaching that point. with haze dome plants you can get away with topping them even once they start to flower. it won't stunt them