What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

RobFromTX

At our rental 10 years ago we lived next door to a guy who only crossdressed on weekends at gay bars. The guy was an accomplished officer in the marines. Straight too. Hot wife with 3 kids. Its a fascinating world to say the least

shiva82

Yeah hes the next next commander in douche of the washington council
i said that over a year a go . it is all scripted. democracy does not exist . never did . politicians will not save anyone from other politicians , and separate movements and parties are an illusion .

does not matter who is in power, or who the talking head is, the government always remains the same

shiva82

george carlin , bill hicks , frank zappa and so on. all told everyone the same thing . yet they are ignored all but for their music, art or comedy

RobFromTX

george carlin , bill hicks , frank zappa and so on. all told everyone the same thing . yet they are ignored all but for their music, art or comedy

And those guys would be so canceled in todays climate youd never see them again, especially carlin. He told the truth straight from the mouth

goingrey

I don't think it's true that it doesn't matter who's in power. Obviously many powerful entities hedge their bets and have all parties under their influence be that through funding or whatever and in regards to their interests it might not matter. But changes in who's in charge seem to have made changes for the times too, sometimes drastic ones, looking back.

shiva82

I don't think it's true that it doesn't matter who's in power. Obviously many powerful entities hedge their bets and have all parties under their influence be that through funding or whatever and in regards to their interests it might not matter. But changes in who's in charge seem to have made changes for the times too, sometimes drastic ones, looking back.
babylonian bloodlines run the show, always have. all related. nobody else .

Latest posts

Latest posts