What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Eating some pasta with salmon in a black pepper and poppy seed cream sauce.

Gotta love how salmon has gone from an expensive delicacy to a relatively affordable protein thanks to the farming. Chock full of antibiotics and all that though, might get rid your gonorrhea along with your hunger!
sounds delicious , black pepper and poppy seeds in a creamy sauce sounds a good fish combo

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Yesterday was harvest day. Only 2 plants to go and I'm done for the season.

Why buy any seeds when you can grow your friends' plants? 🤷‍♂️

goingrey

very legit. feel free to check our reviews.
Well apart from viability, pollen is a tough product to review hehe. But nice to see you stand behind your products at least.

Is it a big part of your business, if you don't mind me asking? Like in comparison to seeds, what's the split?

Something of a niche product but also barely any competition.. I see you're all sold out atm, so someone's been buying it.

RobFromTX

Yesterday was harvest day. Only 2 plants to go and I'm done for the season.

Why buy any seeds when you can grow your friends' plants? 🤷‍♂️

Post up some bud shots of that Zac man (y)

shiva82

brutal day of work. i failed in completing 2 days worth of work. i have to return to site tomorrow after boxing sparring for another 3 hours to finish off and get paid. nearly. i tried my best. my hands are hurting , so i had to stop

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Post up some bud shots of that Zac man (y)
Sorry man I try to not keep too many pictures of weed in my phone so the ones I showed you are all I got. I'm out for work for a few days so I'll take a few pics of the buds for you just before jaring them, if you want.

By the way the other day I was at my neighbour's and he showed me his ZT, which was one of the 2 females I got and I gifted him one because I had too many plants already. His plant has completely purple/red stems, and the buds are more rounded as opposed to mine which are scragglier, more sativa looking. So I saw the difference between the green and the purple ones as you said 👍

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
brutal day of work. i failed in completing 2 days worth of work. i have to return to site tomorrow after boxing sparring for another 3 hours to finish off and get paid. nearly. i tried my best. my hands are hurting , so i had to stop
Failing to do the work of 2 days in 1 day is not that bad of a failure though don't kick yourself 🙃