What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Early Skunk x Lebanese--Sweet smell with a sharp skunky background developing, curious what this one will smoke like. Getting ripe!

full

Early Skunk x Lebanese

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
anyone any experience use black walnut wormwood ? treating parasites . supplemental . i think most of us are riddled with parasites haha

This is what I take for parasites, it has Black Walnut in it

Also good to do a fungal/candida cleanse

Here is the Harmful Organism program with all the recommended stuff. I don't do well with oregano oil

Also good to cleanse the digestive system with Oxy Powder and apple cider vinegar with mother.

Last edited:

shiva82

Early Skunk x Lebanese--Sweet smell with a sharp skunky background developing, curious what this one will smoke like. Getting ripe!

full

Early Skunk x Lebanese

full
i'm curious too. is it v1 or v2 ? i have plenty of both seeds to hunt through at any time

you are doing well on the mould front. i had to take down my seeded cheese x leb for mould. hopefully i have some mature seeds amongst the plant matter, i stripped the plant down to dry out and salvage what i can

shiva82

for once , i truned up to a job blind and everything went to plan. insurance work . structural work. i miraculously had everything i would need and i was able to complete the task in under 2 hours . sweet. a first for me . usually my jobs are grimey and a mission

shiva82

full

Early Skunk x Lebanese

full
i want you to be as critical as possible too. on any of my pollen chucks dude. keep it real , and any positive notes too. valuable information for me . cheers brother

shiva82

You say the hill's too steep to climb, chiding
You say you'd like to see me try climbing
You pick the place and I'll choose the time
And I'll climb the hill in my own way
Just wait awhile for the right day
And as I rise above the tree line and the clouds
I look down, hear the sound of the things you said today
Fearlessly, the idiot faced the crowd, smiling
Merciless, the magistrate turns 'round, frowning
And who's the fool who wears the crown?
Go down in your own way
And every day is the right day
And as you rise above the fear lines in his brow
You look down, hear the sound of the faces in the crowd

m , u , muf , mufc , ok

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Always have plants on the mind, its the way we are designed, to rejoice in creation.

Yeah not quite as excited about the Early Skunk x Lebanese as I am the Cheese x Hindu Kush, which has great potency and profile. Will have to wait to see, but from my experience, my nose is as good as a smell test. I can smell the potency in a plant!

The aroma therapy I get when observing plants I think gives me a little boost as well just with the terpene mix. Powerful plants! I love flowers :smoke: