What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
lood luck, and enjoy!
i wish i had done a small hike last saturday, but i stayed home, smoked and made a beat....
still enjoyable but nothing like the great outdoors.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
ice cream banana sounds good. i thought you were making up a modern hybrid strain name to begin with
Screenshot_20230926-142743~2.png

🍦🍌

shiva82

Are you breeding a dwarf line or why use this male, when you just had a proper C99 stud?
i kept the two dwarfs out of i think 12 plants. not enough numbers for a repro , so i opted to just use the male to make outcrosses and to test. the female had auto tendencies when a tiny bit rootbound , and i hate that trait , so i opted out

goingrey

i kept the two dwarfs out of i think 12 plants. not enough numbers for a repro , so i opted to just use the male to make outcrosses and to test. the female had auto tendencies when a tiny bit rootbound , and i hate that trait , so i opted out
Oh right they are all girls, I misread. And thought I saw some balls, guess it's just a reflection or something.

shiva82

in the polytunnel next year . if mould does not destroy my outdoor seeds , are f2s peach x leb , f2 p.cheese x leb and hopefully the f1p.cheese x leb bx p.cheese

Latest posts

Latest posts