What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Just finished this thing I made for my mom. I'm 42 and this is what I spent my Sunday on 😂
IMG_20230924_174628.jpg

I'm off to the beach, have a nice Sunday

shiva82

i remember being in detox for 7 days in a state run drug unit. i was there to detox from alcohol safely .we were all mixed together , all kinds of users, heroin, spice, crack , alcohol, etc and had our own room which was like a cell. was like a jail in a way . the only way to chill out and stay calm and to pass time was for me to draw and paint in the art room. was a crazy room to be in, and great fun aswell. looking back i had a good time, and it was the art room and painting that made it an experience. some of the darkest people i have ever met and some of the brightest under one roof.

shiva82

They are often the same people as well at least in my experience.

I treat my mom with presents and do stuff for her, mainly because I love her but I have to admit it's also because of remorse of all the headaches I gave her when I was younger.
two of the worst most heart breaking stories i was told there. one was "bez" , he had a criminal father that would beat him often.. bez had a pet puppy he adored, and one day he arrived home from school to find his puppy hanging by the neck, hung to death, danging from the staircase .... his dad did that as punishment for something trivial

another one that shook me to the core was another lad from care home. he would inject heroin and crack. i think they call it snowball? he is from a good family. but his brother was smoking one night, in bed , and fell asleep with a lit spliff. it set fire to his bed and burnt his house down. my frined lost his father, mother sister, and brother who was smoking. he was only one remaining. after that he was abused in care

RobFromTX

They are often the same people as well at least in my experience.

I treat my mom with presents and do stuff for her, mainly because I love her but I have to admit it's also because of remorse of all the headaches I gave her when I was younger.

One thing my mother always told me when i was younger is that i'd never survive to see 40. But 8 months ago i proved her wrong 😜