What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

DaEarl73

i made a crappy track with my obscure-ish fleamarket bought records inspired by thoughts that have been sparked in this thread and reflect my view on the human species. its about the end of the world and its called 'Last Words on Earth'.

Nice track! 4 word title hahahaha
why ? did somebody take offence. and that is the funny part of the game
Nono no offense, they just meant: there goes 4 words, ignoring the entire premise hahahaha everything right after rules

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
great track and you are keepin it real.
the girls went out shopping and i rolled a sneaky doobie and did this.
thanks for listening, i appreciate it :)
in my mind the last words on earth will be 'ok, lets do this' so its playing throughout the track.
funny enough, the intro is also from one of the records, sounds cineastic, i had to slightly rearrange some of the words.
if you listen super closely in the part that sounds like an organ, theres a very low pitch voice that says 'dont be a fool'.
weirdest shit i ever made probably, tried to slap an accapella on it, mf doom, kool keith, but that made it even more weird so i didnt record it.

shiva82

the girls went out shopping and i rolled a sneaky doobie and did this.
thanks for listening, i appreciate it :)
in my mind the last words on earth will be 'ok, lets do this' so its playing throughout the track.
funny enough, the intro is also from one of the records, sounds cineastic, i had to slightly rearrange some of the words.
if you listen super closely in the part that sounds like an organ, theres a very low pitch voice that says 'dont be a fool'.
weirdest shit i ever made probably, tried to slap an accapella on it, mf doom, kool keith, but that made it even more weird so i didnt record it.
expressive and raw is the good shit

shiva82

silverhashplant88

Attachments

• IMG_8977.JPG
    IMG_8977.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 32