What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

tony should of retired a couple of years ago, but who am i to tell a man to stop fighting. even as an aged , past his prime fighter, he fucks up paddy

X15

i had to make my house cat proof. any gaps or holes i have had to make sure are completely covered. vents , inside cupboards all places she manages to find. i get worried she will find her way into my stud walls and i will have to padsaw sections out to find her. she is an explorer attracted to gaps and holes
We have a little cat that does that. Hides behind draws often.

shiva82

We have a little cat that does that. Hides behind draws often.
meech is unpredicatble too. some evenings she likes to go roaming, like last night. she came home at 9.30 am this morning, and is now fast asleep on my windowsill upstairs. my blinds were fully down , but she still managed to get there. she tries to open doors too, she can open handle opening cupboards if they are light weight

the noises she makes when she is talking to me are comical and cute as anything too

shiva82

vaping filtered hash . had boxing this morning and i will have a siesta later .

Attachments

• IMG_8970.JPG
    IMG_8970.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 31

DaEarl73

4word game didn’t like my invented words hahahaha I thought that was the funny part of the game. My childish mind playing childish games, tjo in german we have a word for everything hahahaha

shiva82

4word game didn’t like my invented words hahahaha I thought that was the funny part of the game. My childish mind playing childish games, tjo in german we have a word for everything hahahaha

why ? did somebody take offence. and that is the funny part of the game

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i made a crappy track with my obscure-ish fleamarket bought records inspired by thoughts that have been sparked in this thread and reflect my view on the human species. its about the end of the world and its called 'Last Words on Earth'.

shiva82

i made a crappy track with my obscure-ish fleamarket bought records inspired by thoughts that have been sparked in this thread and reflect my view on the human species. its about the end of the world and its called 'Last Words on Earth'.

interesting . it has potential . a nice movie intro theme

shiva82

great track and you are keepin it real.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts