What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i need to cane and tie this silverhashplant tomorrow . getting a bit top heavy .

Attachments

• IMG_8958.JPG
    IMG_8958.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 30

shiva82

Theyre trying thats for sure
do you own a gun rob? or not your style? we are allowed crossbows and one shot muskets to defend ourselves but even that would be high risk and only acceptab;e when in extreme cases of self defence. we can't even protect ourselves here

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A foxtail plant that winds you down, looks like it would crank you up!

The enemy often destroys themself, just have to wait on the Lord. I have firearms, but never shoot them because they scare the dogs. Need to oil them actually. Prices are going up on certain items this month I noticed.

Will get some up dated shots for ya. Preparing for a field day tomorrow, inspecting and watering! Picnic at the garden! :smoke:

Stephen Marley and Cypress Hill legal smoke out concert in the nearby state of Illinois if you want to go! Get medicated! :smoke:

shiva82

A foxtail plant that winds you down, looks like it would crank you up!

The enemy often destroys themself, just have to wait on the Lord. I have firearms, but never shoot them because they scare the dogs. Need to oil them actually. Prices are going up on certain items this month I noticed.

Will get some up dated shots for ya. Preparing for a field day tomorrow, inspecting and watering! Picnic at the garden! :smoke:

Stephen Marley and Cypress Hill legal smoke out concert in the nearby state of Illinois if you want to go! Get medicated! :smoke:
neem stinks and can be an irritant near the eyes? use normal barrel oil

at least the flies will stay away when you are trying to focus down the sight with burning neem fume eyes lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts