What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

every one plays the fool at some stage. some more than others . for sure. i'm a fool , and always learning. the biggest idiots are the ones who refuse to accept they are wrong

shiva82

educated idiots are the best kind. some are the most indoctrinated humans i have encountered. so rigid in there obedience to fallacy , with it and will do anything to appear superior, lack human morals and decency , trained marxist and perfect people to be in the most powerful positions

pass me a sick bag

goingrey

every one plays the fool at some stage. some more than others . for sure. i'm a fool , and always learning. the biggest idiots are the ones who refuse to accept they are wrong
Human nature, guess it has helped us some way during our history to be so stubborn. Just sucks when it's say politicians and stupid laws..

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
educated idiots are the best kind. some are the most indoctrinated humans i have encountered. so rigid in there obedience to fallacy , with it and will do anything to appear superior, lack human morals and decency , trained marxist and perfect people to be in the most powerful positions

pass me a sick bag
id rather pass a bag of sess to help with the sickness haha

shiva82

we take over epstein island , remove and identify all the bodies, landfill all the tunnels up and create a social credit system island with harsh as fuck rules, and we send every politician there as a slave , and we redistrubte there wealth . and work them to death

thats how i would deal with them . some say that is too fair and kind

RobFromTX

we take over epstein island , remove and identify all the bodies, landfill all the tunnels up and create a social credit system island with harsh as fuck rules, and we send every politician there as a slave , and we redistrubte there wealth . and work them to death

thats how i would deal with them . some say that is too fair and kind

Send them to work the lima bean fields

Latest posts

Latest posts