What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

goingrey

not to be confused with the manufactured aesop rocky . rock came before

Ha! I never even thought about the similarity of the names before, they are so different. A$AP Rocky isn't all manufactured though. I remember when he first came on the scene, the amount of hate he got was ridiculous. Not even because people didn't like his music. But because it sounded southern, despite him being from NY. But he weathered the storm and eventually got the labels on board and, sure, then the huge push. But I guess Aesop Rock did too, just a smaller and more targeted push from Def Jux, not a pop stardom from Sony.

shiva82

by the power of greyskull . filtered hash . this batch has a serious kick

Attachments

• IMG_8953.JPG
    IMG_8953.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_8955.JPG
    IMG_8955.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 29

goingrey

I'm on a joint of Fast Eddy. Trying to understand the balanced chemotype. It's an interesting mix of effects, of course not just the THC and CBD at play but other things as well. I'm enjoying many aspects of it, interested in trying others like it as well in the future for sure.

Also, gotta start smoking less. Starting to get a smoker's cough. That's not good. Kinda got out of hand during the summer with all the joints. More vaping, more brews.

shiva82

I'm on a joint of Fast Eddy. Trying to understand the balanced chemotype. It's an interesting mix of effects, of course not just the THC and CBD at play but other things as well. I'm enjoying many aspects of it, interested in trying others like it as well in the future for sure.

Also, gotta start smoking less. Starting to get a smoker's cough. That's not good. Kinda got out of hand during the summer with all the joints. More vaping, more brews.
a sauna once a week may help . i used to smoke cigs and joints. smoked since i was 11 . i just smoke a few joints of my own weed now , and i have half decent lungs now. well, possibly they are badly damaged , but decent lung capacity and i don't struggle running .

Latest posts

Latest posts