What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

fully seeded p.cheese x lebanese . seeds are forming nicely even with little direct light . and no mould as yet which is good

Attachments

• IMG_8948.JPG
    IMG_8948.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_8949.JPG
    IMG_8949.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 47

X15

the cardboard box or rigid shopping bags are meeches favourite toys

nothing wrong with downsizing and growing more veg . i downsized too massively . gives more time for other hobbies
Yes they love boxes and bags!

Recently we had some hvac work done at the shop and had a bunch of 10-12” flex ducting left over. I cleaned up some sections and gave them to the two indoor cats we have and they love running and hiding in them. And the best part is when we need to clean up the 8 foot long sections fold up to just a couple inches.

I feel ya. I gotta get back into a groove with the gardening. Been side tracked lately.

shiva82

Yes they love boxes and bags!

Recently we had some hvac work done at the shop and had a bunch of 10-12” flex ducting left over. I cleaned up some sections and gave them to the two indoor cats we have and they love running and hiding in them. And the best part is when we need to clean up the 8 foot long sections fold up to just a couple inches.

I feel ya. I gotta get back into a groove with the gardening. Been side tracked lately.
i had to make my house cat proof. any gaps or holes i have had to make sure are completely covered. vents , inside cupboards all places she manages to find. i get worried she will find her way into my stud walls and i will have to padsaw sections out to find her. she is an explorer attracted to gaps and holes

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i had to make my house cat proof. any gaps or holes i have had to make sure are completely covered. vents , inside cupboards all places she manages to find. i get worried she will find her way into my stud walls and i will have to padsaw sections out to find her. she is an explorer attracted to gaps and holes
regular holes act like black holes to cats.
i feel its time to bust out a classic with you permission hopefully.