What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

good morning sweet lady . i'm going to have to buy a protector for my bollocks while i sleep, so i don't get randomly woken by the cat leaping onto me , while i lay in bed, direct hit into my balls. killer

Attachments

• IMG_8936.JPG
    IMG_8936.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_8939.JPG
    IMG_8939.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_8942.JPG
    IMG_8942.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 27

X15

just make sure all things are sterile and throw everything with a speck of mold straight into the trash.
sometimes habaneros and similar peppers can get a lil moldy inside and still look great from the outside.
gotta check and change knives.
Damn I just had that situation last night while harvesting some seeds from some ass kicker habaneros the homie grew. He doesn’t know it yet but I’ve been backing up all the veggies he’s been growing and giving to me. Got a pretty wild veggie seed collection going.
I haven’t been smoking nearing as much these days so I’ve come to terms with down sizing the plant count and making more room for plants I can eat.

So glad your meech is doing good! Cool you two do piggy back rides lol. We fly around the house in old boxes that come in the mail lol. They love it.

shiva82

Damn I just had that situation last night while harvesting some seeds from some ass kicker habaneros the homie grew. He doesn’t know it yet but I’ve been backing up all the veggies he’s been growing and giving to me. Got a pretty wild veggie seed collection going.
I haven’t been smoking nearing as much these days so I’ve come to terms with down sizing the plant count and making more room for plants I can eat.

So glad your meech is doing good! Cool you two do piggy back rides lol. We fly around the house in old boxes that come in the mail lol. They love it.
the cardboard box or rigid shopping bags are meeches favourite toys

nothing wrong with downsizing and growing more veg . i downsized too massively . gives more time for other hobbies

Reactions: X15

shiva82

i had to abort mission. i got to the woods, and then the heavens opened up and i did not have any waterproofs on. i got drenched . i will go again later in waterproofs , and take my vape

Attachments

• IMG_8943.JPG
    IMG_8943.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_8945.JPG
    IMG_8945.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_8946.JPG
    IMG_8946.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 29

Latest posts

Latest posts