What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

This is true. Not quite sure what to think about electric cars yet but hopefully they will help with air quality in the cities.
producing one electric car produces more toxic fumes than a diesel does over twenty years of use . then add to that taking electric , which comes from 95" fossil fuels, and work out the 20 years accumulation figure to that if you can , and then add to that the destruction of large areas of land for mining rare minerals and such, of which are not sufficient. then the child labour involved and all the blatant corruption etc etc.

then they are a fire hazard, single use, batterys are not recycable\

electric cars are shite

hydrogen , and cleaner fuels are much better options. we already have off gas capture systems anyway

part of the great reset, own nothing and be happy.

shiva82

i'm all for keeping what we have for aslong as possible before replacing too. everyone of these pricks dictating this nonsense have had many new motors

shiva82

i work for myself. i'm partially handicapped . i don't take anything from the state. i work to put a roof over my head and feed myself....

the government want me not working and on state benefits.

obviously

i say, no

i just want to be left alone to make money

i already had to go through three years of bs covid measures , and losing friends , work and such

all these state employees on zoom calls at home shopping on amazon , getting paid no matter what and dragging the shit on and encouraging it will one day face the wrath

goingrey

producing one electric car produces more toxic fumes than a diesel does over twenty years of use . then add to that taking electric , which comes from 95" fossil fuels, and work out the 20 years accumulation figure to that if you can , and then add to that the destruction of large areas of land for mining rare minerals and such, of which are not sufficient. then the child labour involved and all the blatant corruption etc etc.

then they are a fire hazard, single use, batterys are not recycable\

electric cars are shite

hydrogen , and cleaner fuels are much better options. we already have off gas capture systems anyway

part of the great reset, own nothing and be happy.
I think that might all be true. But despite all that, they might still improve air quality in cities. Pros 'n cons and all that..

Well not when they set on fire hehe. I did see one burn once and air quality wasn't great for like a mile yeah. Some fools were hanging around right next to it filming it with their phones. Is the footage really worth inhaling those toxic fumes... well, their body their business.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i guess you can call it that.
theres a lot of potential stupidity floating around always has been, if youre a money hungry bastard you can tap into that. my short explanation of the ways of the human colonized world.

Latest posts

Latest posts