What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Wolfman Kuato x Panama / GG4 x Panama phaenohunt and Amnesia/Resinator/Lemon Skittles Cuts

haze*ekiel420

Hey hey ☀️

First time international, greetings to every one 🤗

I got some @Uludag Genetics Seeds and startet with 10 wolfman x Panama and 10 GG4(josey Wales) x Panama.
WxP had a 11/11 germination Ratio while GG x P had a 7/10 Ratio with cracked seeds, but just 4 made it out of the Earth. Uludag Said it could be the seeds, but it could be the Temperatur of the Earth as well. I put them with a Heater in a Box for cracking and After that in Cold wett Earth.. it is what it is and i am excited what that hunt will bring..

I have a 1m / 1m tent with a spiderfarmer sf3000
An other 1,2m/1,2m tent with a sanlight evo 4 1.5/ 120cm
And a mother Box 0,8/ 1m and 0,8 high with a spiderfarmer sf 100 or 150? 😅
At This Point i dont know how i will Divide them, as i wait for 4 more Cuts, that will get mothers.
Rs54 deo cut
Georgia Pie Cookies Cut
La Bomba compound cut
Rainbow Belts 1.0 Archive Cut

Soil was regular OBI soil for the Small pots but for the Next Stage i got some plagron grow mix.

They get BAC PVP and canna Terra Bloom😅 Need some veg fertilizer
As well as some beneficial mites.

Wolfman germing

IMG_2712.jpeg

Wolfman sprouting

IMG_2772.jpeg

Wolfman x P and GG4 x P / Amnesia Moppel Cut left

IMG_2805.jpeg

Joined by Lemmon Skittles and Resinator - traded with a friend

IMG_2843.jpeg

Getting bigger
IMG_2894.jpeg

Before the Cut

IMG_2915.jpeg

After the Cut

IMG_2965.jpeg

Its Not realy super exciting at This Stage, but i will drop some pics from time to time.

Take Care 🪬

Hasch

learning and laughing
Great that you're growing some more to hunt 🤩

The WxP is also waiting for it's day in my stash. This cross seems very promising imo.

Hope you find a keeper!

Please continue 🪑🍿

Uludag

Chat Moderator
Hey man wow thats cool, cant wait to see them get in bigger pots and bloom. :bandit: Wish you all the best for that round, i hope the crosses will perform well.

WxP had a 11/11 germination Ratio while GG x P had a 7/10 Ratio with cracked seeds, but just 4 made it out of the Earth.

Unlucky i hope atleast the last 4 will do a good job! but its nature can happen i guess. The gg4 x P wasnt the greatest and biggest seeds tbh maybe thats why.

Edit: Maybe you could fill up the little cups with dirt so the plants got more stable.

Last edited: