What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

back by popular demand . ' orange peel ' chem x lemon serious seeds . i ad discontinued it but everyone i spoke to loved it for its taste and feel good high .

Attachments

• IMG_2682.JPG
    IMG_2682.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 8

exoticrobotic

Where are the pics?:) love to see them

Sure :biggrin:

Not much to see, they're a week old or so.

Another 2 came up so 8/10 allthough one dampened off from me over watering trying to soak the outer shell of another seedling but i dunno whether it's haze that is generally good with viability after long storage or whether putting the seeds all into one pot helped rather than using small hard to keep moist peat plugs for each seed.

:rasta:

Seedsman haze on the left, one Nirvana haze on right

IMG_3307.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sure :biggrin:

Not much to see, they're a week old or so.

Another 2 came up so 8/10 allthough one dampened off from me over watering trying to soak the outer shell of another seedling but i dunno whether it's haze that is generally good with viability after long storage or whether putting the seeds all into one pot helped rather than using small hard to keep moist peat plugs for each seed.

:rasta:

Seedsman haze on the left, one Nirvana haze on right

View attachment 19059229
thought it would be a good opportunity to compare Seedsman OHaze seedlings the way you described is how I remembered …here are the pictures from my first at it

exoticrobotic

Beautiful Haze seedlings @flower~power

They look even more thin leaved than even my thin leaved seedsman seedlings look and share that unique wooden propeller look to the first true leaves.

They could be related :biggrin:

Can't wait to smoke some oldschool haze, whether posi, ot1, sams, seedsmans or nirvanas they all have that special blend of old school sativas that when combined create magic.

💚

Latest posts

Latest posts