What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

That tom hill haze thread is a riot. People are gonna start doxxing eachother if things get any worse. Youre right shiva. lot of asslickers on there 😅
haha. it has always been the same... i'm rubbish online as i snap very easily . i force myself to sit out . i read the funny part with you and dubi. had me chuckling away

the best way to be , something that i'm not , is to never make anything personal , and always ignore anything you disagree with

shiva82

every forum since overgrow , that i have used had many of the same people , arguing the same subjective points and the older they get the more demented

'haze' is niche and for the few

RobFromTX

haha. it has always been the same... i'm rubbish online as i snap very easily . i force myself to sit out . i read the funny part with you and dubi. had me chuckling away

the best way to be , something that i'm not , is to never make anything personal , and always ignore anything you disagree with
Oh i never take it personal. Ive just never seen a thread where everyone pulls out the daggers. Look at dubi. I sent him down the rabbit hole

shiva82

just for the record, the Nirvana haze is looking epic

One haze to rule them all, one haze to find them, One haze to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them

Yeeeeeeeeeeahh

:biggrin: 💚
nirvana are good. they reproduce others stock at a fair price.

what was the germination rates?

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
seedsman had it from sam and sam had it from outer space. i wont dig out the quote but it was probably the best post by him in the 'question to sam the skunkman on original haze'

Latest posts

Latest posts