What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

exoticrobotic

I'm all for prescription meds if they help someone out but new drugs come with more side effects than they seem to sort out.

they cant even measure levels of neurotransmitters in the brain so it is always a try this to see if it helps with antidepressants.

much better to try your dad on 0.2g welsh shrooms daily @zaprjaques imvho.

shiva82

I'm all for prescription meds if they help someone out but new drugs come with more side effects than they seem to sort out.

they cant even measure levels of neurotransmitters in the brain so it is always a try this to see if it helps with antidepressants.

much better to try your dad on 0.2g welsh shrooms daily @zaprjaques imvho.

He would be bouncing back literally much sooner.
fair points

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
his medication has been jesus for decades, but its kinda like the old age got to him somehow, lost his older brother last year, just turned 73 some days ago, hes having a rough time.
i understand your gripes with big pharma, but on some level these meds can be really helpful for a lot of people too.
nothings perfect, you gotta work with what you can get.

exoticrobotic

his medication has been jesus for decades, but its kinda like the old age got to him somehow, lost his older brother last year, just turned 73 some days ago, hes having a rough time.
i understand your gripes with big pharma, but on some level these meds can be really helpful for a lot of people too.
nothings perfect, you gotta work with what you can get.

I hope he feels better @zaprjaques

Sounds like his meds are working which is great.

shiva82

I wonder how long it will be before psilocybin is chemically slightly rehashed, patented and marketed so the older generation can allow themselves to take it.
not long. the dr i worked for this week was in new york recently at a convention discussing exactlty that ,and he has tried some himself a few times

sobriety is the answer , and mind over matter . i believe we heal ourselves .

shiva82

the only drugs i can think of that have situational beneficial side effects , seem to be natural based . penicillin , insulin , aspirin , cannabis, coca , opiates and a few more

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
I wonder how long it will be before psilocybin is chemically slightly rehashed, patented and marketed so the older generation can allow themselves to take it.
yeah, i got my mom some cbd oil from over the counter and it was helpful for some of her stuff that shes dealing with. she would have never touched anything hemp, thats the devils stuff, you be shooting up heroin in no time.
but to be fair i have people in my family at my age who started smoking young and now have severe peoblems with psychosis and another with heavier substance abuse. maybe bad genes, who knows. thats why i feel most comfortable only toking a little from time to time, sometimes daily, but small amounts.

strain_hunter

We have a pandemic of mental illnesses worldwide.
It's time people were taught at school how to change their own body chemistry to trigger happiness on their own. The knowledge was always there.

Moreover, society is all about money instead of being useful and creating something good for everyone. If you replace the pursuit of money with prosperity, you have already gained a lot. What good is a Ferrari and a big house if you don't have real friends, family and health?

shiva82

We have a pandemic of mental illnesses worldwide.
It's time people were taught at school how to change their own body chemistry to trigger happiness on their own. The knowledge was always there.

Moreover, society is all about money instead of being useful and creating something good for everyone. If you replace the pursuit of money with prosperity, you have already gained a lot. What good is a Ferrari and a big house if you don't have real friends, family and health?
i agree . love , laughing and spending time together. but we are forced to work long hours to keep the devil at bay