What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

exoticrobotic

reading the th haze thread it is clear people need to drop out of society and abuse lsd much more . all these boundaries and nerves . all prickly

After smoking thh for months I found it has a tendency to bring to the forefront the peronaility in all its glory

its not for lightweights or people with stability issues and will bring forth a whole array of shit from the deep recesses of your mind

:biggrin:

shiva82

off to the farm later . not visited in over a week for my own sanity so i'm expecting carnage .

i have taken from top of my priorities for nearly two years , while slamming my head against a brick wall , to bottom of my priority as the work is never reciprocated

shiva82

I'd love to be growing an orange tasting bud like we used to get for a very brief period 30 years ago.

Was reall smiley rushy disco gear.
i will grow this one i have again to test , and you can have a clone . it is chem x lemon serious seeds. smells like orange peel , and tastes orange flavour . decent enough high , but i could build tolerance to it quite fast. others did not notice that

exoticrobotic

off to the farm later . not visited in over a week for my own sanity so i'm expecting carnage .

i have taken from top of my priorities for nearly two years , while slamming my head against a brick wall , to bottom of my priority as the work is never reciprocated

I used to share a grow with someone who couldnt throw anything away.

He was a massive hoarder too with a large selection of collectible china dolls across the place in between the floor to ceiling stacks of old newspapers.

The grow was immaculate though but i had to visit every two days :)

shiva82

i had a "dawgsbollocks' cut that smelt similar tasted good but the high a bit shortlived .

i noticed the same people that had it , must of took it to thailand too on a holiday as that same cut i noticed on thai menus

shiva82

I used to share a grow with someone who couldnt throw anything away.

He was a massive hoarder too with a large selection of collectible china dolls across the place in between the floor to ceiling stacks of old newspapers.

The grow was immaculate though but i had to visit every two days :)
i'm still the landowners friend. i still respect him , i still will help him [ the strawberries are all mine but i will let him have at least half, if not all of them], i'm just not giving it any importance . i was dedicating many hours in my spare time , and my friend always playing golf or mowing lawns

shiva82

met my old man this morning, hes taking some depression meds atm, he was acting like he smoked a joint lol, never seen him like that before. time for a little puff puff haha
that is not good news? why is he taking them ? i'm not a fan or prescription drugs . forgive me

shiva82

bring your old man with us to belize . that will cheer him up . give him some beers and reefer and sit him on the beach with all the eye candy

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
that is not good news? why is he taking them ? i'm not a fan or prescription drugs . forgive me
yeah well, he needs help from time to time, hes a gentle soul.
no idea what type of pills they are but they're on a 'take when needed' basis.
when i was having trouble i got prescribed some stuff that i had to take daily, and then slowly taper off over weeks.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
better to be stoned a bit from time to time if it helps, and hes not a fan of pills or getting stoned in any way.
probably better than feeling like shit constantly, he'll bounce back.

shiva82

yeah well, he needs help from time to time, hes a gentle soul.
no idea what type of pills they are but they're on a 'take when needed' basis.
when i was having trouble i got prescribed some stuff that i had to take daily, and then slowly taper off over weeks.
yes, i do not judge , or think less of anyone for taking in good intention . i understand and only have issue with big pharma and the sales reps and industry

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i thought it was funny to see him act like that haha sorry if i harshed your mellow man 😁.
like we were passing by a window display and he stops, 'look at this, isnt this beautiful?’ 😂
nice contrast to all the decades ive seen him beeing total introspect stressed out depressed and anxious a lot.

Latest posts

Latest posts