What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

goingrey

and people who know pylos is all bullshit , knowing skunk has many ancestors both ways and historical , some how means ace panama is a skunk , because they share genetic code ? mind boggling
There's been talk about Skunk in Panama long before Phylos. Even before dubi was involved with it.

shiva82

i grew cbg panama , panama dc , and i grew malawi x panama ace [ or the other way round] . not many. just a pack of each. all good weed

shiva82

lineage does not matter for me. all what matters is that it ticks my boxes and my personal taste. if its good it's good . that is all what matters to me personally

exoticrobotic

lineage does not matter for me. all what matters is that it ticks my boxes and my personal taste. if its good it's good . that is all what matters to me personally

yeah

i mean i'm not bothered if you say your weed is better than mine.

it would not be possible of-course :biggrin:

shiva82

i like european 'skunk' too lol. i repent

i had an sk1 clone from i think white label sensi that was one of the best plants i ever had . better than cheese imo but also very different . i gave the clone to a couple of growers who agreed . mrs fly was one i remember

cheese is more likely a skunk afghan hybrid

shiva82

i gave some to a friend , who used to always toke on his lunch break in town . he said this was the first time that anyone could smell weed from over 500 ft away. these builders were waving at him in the distance while he was toking it and one of them made his way over to ask him ' wtf are you smoking mate , we could smell it at over 20 storeys up'

goingrey

For the longest I was supposed to grow "The Pure" from TFD but can't remember if I ever did. That was Sam's recommendation for a Skunk #1 at the time. If I did it wasn't memorable.

exoticrobotic

i like european 'skunk' too lol. i repent

i had an sk1 clone from i think white label sensi that was one of the best plants i ever had . better than cheese imo but also very different . i gave the clone to a couple of growers who agreed . mrs fly was one i remember

cheese is more likely a skunk afghan hybrid

I'm gonna dig out some thai x skunk aka thunk.

Got lots of freebies of it, many people say it's quite the smoke.

Proper skunk1 30 yrs ago was an amazing up giggle rushy smoke, at least what i smoked and was told was skunk 1

Latest posts

Latest posts