What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

goingrey

i dont think lard causes diabetes . we have diabetes in our family. brittle form type . serious level, and it is genetic ..

probably inbred haha
It was type 2 diabetes so for sure lifestyle related, so called "preventable" diabetes. Of course many contributing factors not just the lard. He was never overweight or anything though.

shiva82

It was type 2 diabetes so for sure lifestyle related, so called "preventable" diabetes. Of course many contributing factors not just the lard. He was never overweight or anything though.
yeah . probably not lard related . sorry to hear the pain he must of gone through ... my neighbour ' ironside' lost his leg recently

shiva82

i recall my grandad developed gangrene through smoking too much .... he stopped the moment they told him he may need his leg amputated ... thankfully he did not need that procedure and never wanted to smoke again

strain_hunter

i used to cook with sunflower and groundnut oil for stirfrys and bacon but have since switched to using cold pressed virgin olive oil.
Virgin olive oil is ideal for steaming vegetables or gently cooking fish. But only up to 180 degrees. Above this temperature, the healthy unsaturated fatty acids are converted into harmful substances, such as the potentially carcinogenic acrolein. Check warm pressed olive oil for cooking meat.
I feel a lot healthier since using olive oil and the strong taste of the olive oil doesnt come across at all in the final dish like i thought it would.
Try a few other flavours. There are different flavours. I like tangy olive oil, but when I cook for my family, I use a mild flavour.
With the large amounts of carbohydrates, including sugar and alcohol, that most people eat, it's no wonder. There is a well-known diabetologist and nutritionist in Germany who does a lot of educational work. He says that general practitioners are usually not very familiar with the causes because it is not part of their training. It's worth finding out how diabetes develops and how to avoid it. I also developed a precursor and three doctors misinterpreted the symptoms.

May you live long and dangerously 😄

shiva82

Virgin olive oil is ideal for steaming vegetables or gently cooking fish. But only up to 180 degrees. Above this temperature, the healthy unsaturated fatty acids are converted into harmful substances, such as the potentially carcinogenic acrolein. Check warm pressed olive oil for cooking meat.

Try a few other flavours. There are different flavours. I like tangy olive oil, but when I cook for my family, I use a mild flavour.

With the large amounts of carbohydrates, including sugar and alcohol, that most people eat, it's no wonder. There is a well-known diabetologist and nutritionist in Germany who does a lot of educational work. He says that general practitioners are usually not very familiar with the causes because it is not part of their training. It's worth finding out how diabetes develops and how to avoid it. I also developed a precursor and three doctors misinterpreted the symptoms.

May you live long and dangerously 😄

germanys greatest chef speaks

what is for dinner tonight?

goingrey

Wonder if I should start a grow diary for my hydro setup. A strictly business one, no socializing... Last round which was the first round I got most plants to the finishing line so maybe I will again. Not that anyone would care but could be good to keep track of when the flip was and so on, and in general what I've been doing (potentially wrong).

RobFromTX

Mountain gold seedlings coming along

Attachments

• IMG_20240826_143125473_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240826_143125473_HDR.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Latest posts