What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

exoticrobotic

😅 Yeah the infamous 5%. Talk about searching for a needle in a stack of hay
I grew 6 of his haze from the repro 20 years or so ago.

Screenshot 2024-08-28 at 17.12.44.png

They were a very nice and strong smoke and manageable as cuttings on 10/14 in 11/12 weeks.

I was impressed by the different phenotypes in the range i grew, lots of feelings of nostalgia and superness.

For long term smoking i preferred the Taskenti x thh as it didnt send me doolally but still had the same raw power and sparkle but with some more meat to it. The Taskenti is very bright and sparkly high strain so a good match.

RobFromTX

I grew 6 of his haze from the repro 20 years or so ago.

View attachment 19055629

They were a very nice and strong smoke and manageable as cuttings on 10/14 in 11/12 weeks.

I was impressed by the different phenotypes in the range i grew, lots of feelings of nostalgia and superness.

For long term smoking i preferred the Taskenti x thh as it didnt send me doolally but still had the same raw power and sparkle but with some more meat to it. The Taskenti is very bright and sparkly high strain so a good match.
Ive noticed most growers do prefer to make crosses with it

goingrey

Trying to keep the rh down without running the dehuey in veg so I've been keeping the door to the room open. Think it's time to plug in the unit and close the doors.. whole house smells like piss. :D

shiva82

in a 1.5 litre pot with root rot lol. i forgot all about it . i will just leave it and see what happens

Attachments

• IMG_2641.JPG
    IMG_2641.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2642.JPG
    IMG_2642.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 15