What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

exoticrobotic

Wonder if I should start a grow diary for my hydro setup. A strictly business one, no socializing... Last round which was the first round I got most plants to the finishing line so maybe I will again. Not that anyone would care but could be good to keep track of when the flip was and so on, and in general what I've been doing (potentially wrong).

Start one :biggrin:

They are interesting especially a hydro one.

I'm always tempted to go back to hydro as it was the easiest and nicest results and it also means i can go on holiday when i want rather than planning it around grows in advance.

I also use grow diaries to remember when i flip them etc. I always try to remember the date but never can so a grow diary is great for that and you can see the difference the feeds make.

I've got 6/6 Taskenti x THH, 6/10 seedsmans Haze, 1/18 GT Lao and 0/6 Nirvana Haze popped so far and will start a diary when i can.

shiva82

i will smoke a reefer at 8 pm . first one in three days .

just to take the edge off . smoke the next one on friday as a treat after work

RobFromTX

I wanna grow all the Vermontman strains really. But lets see if I will, the backlog is pretty big already.
Hes a great breeder no doubt. And dealing with only ibl's makes indoor growing much easier. If I could grow outdoors i'd really like to try the purple satellite.

What strain are you thinking about running hydro?

goingrey

Hes a great breeder no doubt. And dealing with only ibl's makes indoor growing much easier. If I could grow outdoors i'd really like to try the purple satellite.

What strain are you thinking about running hydro?
Running a bunch.. KmintZ, LA Sugar, Gelato, Dance World, Hindu Kush, Moroccan Peaches, some CBD stuff.. And also a lone Honduras girl in the same room though in clay not active hydro.

shiva82

Running a bunch.. KmintZ, LA Sugar, Gelato, Dance World, Hindu Kush, Moroccan Peaches, some CBD stuff.. And also a lone Honduras girl in the same room though in clay not active hydro.
i'm intrigued by this "moroccan peaches'

what is the back story tale on this one ?