What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

strain_hunter

Late breakfast with homemade organic curd and oat rolls.Honest and good 😃

IMG_7223.jpeg

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
got interrupted halfway through when it was getting interesting.
i'll finish it tomorrow.
very interesting.
i hope they cover stuff like cold pressed unrefined sunflower seed oil and if its also bad.
i have some laying around and its fucking delicious. taste of my childhood.
ok so cold pressed and unrefined oils are good to go as well as raw nuts and seeds. its the oxidation of those fats/fatty acids via heat and other factors that make them harmful.
did i get that right @El Timbo ?

exoticrobotic

I focus on olive, rapseed and linseed oil and eat nearly every day a hand full of nuts and seeds.

i used to cook with sunflower and groundnut oil for stirfrys and bacon but have since switched to using cold pressed virgin olive oil.

I feel a lot healthier since using olive oil and the strong taste of the olive oil doesnt come across at all in the final dish like i thought it would.

shiva82

i used to cook with sunflower and groundnut oil for stirfrys and bacon but have since switched to using cold pressed virgin olive oil.

I feel a lot healthier since using olive oil and the strong taste of the olive oil doesnt come across at all in the final dish like i thought it would.
beef dripping is my cooking oil of choice, or goose , duck . simple , cheap , and least processed

goingrey

My grandfather was a big fan of lard. That's a low omega 6 fat. But when he was older his legs were amputated because of diabetes so... And a dad of a childhood friend was a rapeseed farmer and would eat a spoonful raw every day, for health. Certainly believed in his own product. Wonder how he is doing nowadays.

shiva82

My grandfather was a big fan of lard. That's a low omega 6 fat. But when he was older his legs were amputated because of diabetes so... And a dad of a childhood friend was a rapeseed farmer and would eat a spoonful raw every day, for health. Certainly believed in his own product. Wonder how he is doing nowadays.
i dont think lard causes diabetes . we have diabetes in our family. brittle form type . serious level, and it is genetic ..

probably inbred haha

Latest posts

Latest posts