What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i had a weird dream last night. my wife was in the kitchen telling me to, please bring her the best male plants i can find, the way she usually asks me to get her a can of tomatoes or something....
so i open a cupboard and theres a bunch of cannabis plants cramped in there, lights off, pollen all over the place,... so i say i could scrape up some pollen but she insists i pick the best plant. haha, weird.

shiva82

i had a weird dream last night. my wife was in the kitchen telling me to, please bring her the best male plants i can find, the way she usually asks me to get her a can of tomatoes or something....
so i open a cupboard and theres a bunch of cannabis plants cramped in there, lights off, pollen all over the place,... so i say i could scrape up some pollen but she insists i pick the best plant. haha, weird.
i was sweating all night ... when you are partly made of cannabis and try and go long periods without any .... boy i was tripping out and sweating a lot

shiva82

the goal is to be a weekend toker only , or at least massively reduce intake

the longer i leave it the more difficult it would become

my soul is saying i do not need to be high all day everyday

i can easily smoke in a day what many smoke in a year i notice.... that is too much imo. so i'm choosing to reduce .

GreenestBasterd

i can easily smoke in a day what many smoke in a year i notice.... that is too much imo. so i'm choosing to reduce .
I've been thinking of doing the same for some time now if I'm honest, but just keep talking myself out of it...

I'm typing this stood over a smoking loaded bong though hahaha

exoticrobotic

Good luck @shiva82 .

Your receptors are rather large

Screenshot 2024-08-28 at 08.29.08.png

:rasta:

strain_hunter

I'm also taking a break because of the tolerance. I've tried a few alternatives, but none of them work very well. Instead, I'm noticing increasing tiredness in the morning and less clarity, which I'm not at all keen on.

However, the insomnia is also increasing again. I'm thinking about smoking the tried and tested light varieties two or three times a week and then doing more endurance sports on the other days.

Latest posts

Latest posts