What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

looking forward to the ufc fight Dricus du plessis representing africa vs israel adeysanya representing china and new zealand . should be a great technical fight

shiva82

seeded windowsill orange peel clone [ chem x lemon ]. couple more weeks and the seeds should be mature . pollinated by a prima hollandica male

Attachments

• IMG_2529.JPG
    IMG_2529.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 15

strain_hunter

Clones are a hassle of their own but I do want to find a good CBD plant to keep around and once I have that might as well keep some THC mommas as well if a lamp is going to be on all the time anyway.

Yeah the weather has been on my side and I have been going to the skatepark almost every day. Well every night really, when it's usually empty. It's like my personal skatepark then, childhood dream shit. ;)
Sounds like a lot of fun. I had a few very painful experiences with skateboards and rollerblades and then gave up.
The Ace Classics turn and grind really nice btw, I'm a fan.
Which ones are your favourites?
Just smoked my first harvested Ace-Strain Nepal Jam x Kali China.
A very unique high but unfortunately, it makes me tired when I taper off.

this weeks project will be making long bows . i need to fell a birch tree at the farm or hat racking ,or pollarding , or lopping off some timbers of adequate size

Ýou wanted to refresh your german skills. Here is a german documentary about making bows, that I remebered after watching your video:

shiva82

had to fix the budget grape tent . my mates structural work[ gaffer tape and timber] did not last too long . we had some flexible pipe . not the strongest but good enough to patch it up . the ganja plants were against the hot plastic with trapped water , which is not cool so i urgently fixed the issue. managed to create decent clearance and i folded over more tops

Attachments

• IMG_2541.JPG
    IMG_2541.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2541.JPG
    IMG_2541.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2542.JPG
    IMG_2542.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2550.JPG
    IMG_2550.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2553.JPG
    IMG_2553.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 13

shiva82

honeycomb f1 . half sister to sungold f1. i still prefer sungold as a fruit . sungolds are near unbeatable as a fruit eaten as they are , sun ripened fresh off the vine as they mature . they are not good for cooking with though . i have san mazarno tomatoes for cooking

Attachments

• IMG_2546.JPG
    IMG_2546.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 15

shiva82

some peppers forming . managed to save a few plants

Attachments

• IMG_2532.JPG
    IMG_2532.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2534.JPG
    IMG_2534.JPG