What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

exoticrobotic

i still prefer sungold as a fruit . sungolds are near unbeatable as a fruit eaten as they are , sun ripened fresh off the vine as they mature

I eat them as fast as they mature, unbeatable. Perfect balance of acidity and sweetness with amazing length of flavour.

Time to get the seed box back out the fridge, I'm dreaming of a Pakistan and Indian lovefest ❤️

Chellakutti x Mastung Elite cross.

Should keep me occupied for a while and provide some different smoke

smoking my first joint in 5 days .... making me go pale haha . jeez . strong stuff

:tiphat: impressive

💚

shiva82

I eat them as fast as they mature, unbeatable. Perfect balance of acidity and sweetness with amazing length of flavour.

Time to get the seed box back out the fridge, I'm dreaming of a Pakistan and Afghan lovefest ❤️

Chellakutti x Mastung Elite cross.

Should keep me occupied for a while and provide some different smoke

:tiphat: impressive

💚
you have fine taste mr exotic

how are your spuds doing ? harvested them yet?

Dime

White soviets

Attachments

• russian1.jpg
    russian1.jpg
    982.1 KB · Views: 15
  • russian2.jpg
    russian2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 16

exoticrobotic

you have fine taste mr exotic

how are your spuds doing ? harvested them yet?

And you too! Hopefully the Indian ( not Afghan ) Chellakutti will provide some trippy oomph to the already likely sublime Pakistani Mastung.

i still have one pot left of spuds. they're late maturing ones i think, although now i look at the email i have no idea what they are as they gave some freebies out too and the label has blown away.

I should take a proper look at them really.

You're gonna have a very nice haul of weed and veg.

You should get a goat and some bees aswell :love:

Fck im hungry now, this weather makes me tend towards coffee and weed a lot :woohoo:

shiva82

And you too! Hopefully the Indian ( not Afghan ) Chellakutti will provide some trippy oomph to the already likely sublime Pakistani Mastung.

i still have one pot left of spuds. they're late maturing ones i think, although now i look at the email i have no idea what they are as they gave some freebies out too and the label has blown away.

Fck im hungry now, this weather makes me tend towards coffee and weed a lot :woohoo:
if it was my land i would get goats ... the land owner claims they jump too high and his fences would need to be extended , plus he has dogs and a horse . the dogs would kill the goats sadly as they have free roam of the land . they even chase me down some days

shiva82

sounds like a good cross to try and experience . might be a perfect blend

exoticrobotic

sounds like a good cross to try and experience . might be a perfect blend

I miss the euphoric permagrin Pakistani shiny hash of the 90s.

Apparently the chellakutti is quite trippy so should get some nice combos with some hybrid vigour.

I figure the Chellakutti should have a loose enough bud structure to take on the Pakistan Mastung.

shiva82

if i make it to 70 which is not promised in anyway , or become terminally ill , i will increase my tolerance again and maybe even start drinking wine again to go out in style

shiva82

less plants , less wattage consumed , less stress for now . not even using 400 watt now . 390 watt when at full .

Latest posts

Latest posts