What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Joint Project with Legends Seeds

An Original Neville's Haze female crossed with a slightly sativa-leaning Blueberry male.

The Haze has a green-citrus boquette with borderline woody undertones, while the Blueberry male adds a sweet-fruity flavor. Due to the genetic difference between the Neville's Haze female and the Blueberry male (both considered a P1 generation in this cross) I anticipate a uniform f1 hybrid from the cross along with very healthy hybrid vigor (high yield potential). Also, the f2's (and beyond) crossed from these f1's will probably prove very diverse. A party just waiting to happen!

Yield: average
Flowering time: 9-11 week

shiva82

stage one complete @strain_hunter . are the vials adequate sized ? and is risotto rice acceptable ?

Attachments

• IMG_2512.JPG
    IMG_2512.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 16

shiva82

day off today . i have a truck load of kale nobody is eating . i'm going to use it to make a giant batch of soup

the landowner at the farm , and his family don't cook much , work hard and enjoy convenience , so it is difficult getting them to eat the kale as it takes some thought and skills to make tasty

next year i will be working as a team at two locations , and this allowing my friend to fail more , so he can learn even faster

Latest posts

Latest posts