What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

big meech tells me she is the fucking daddy round here now

Attachments

• IMG_2523.JPG
    IMG_2523.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 16

goingrey

Might have to top the three most vigorous plants another time. LA Sugar, Hindu Kush, and Moroccan Peaches.

Would be smart to start more seeds than plants needed to not end up in a situation like this where some didn't pop and more were added later, I suppose. But don't really want to do that with the expensive store bought fems..

DaEarl73

Might have to top the three most vigorous plants another time. LA Sugar, Hindu Kush, and Moroccan Peaches.

Would be smart to start more seeds than plants needed to not end up in a situation like this where some didn't pop and more were added later, I suppose. But don't really want to do that with the expensive store bought fems..
Clone them and work with clones! At least if you find something you want to Smoke more than once . Cool that you skate frequently! That video always motivates me, song is decent too.. have a nice one guys!

goingrey

Clone them and work with clones! At least if you find something you want to Smoke more than once . Cool that you skate frequently! That video always motivates me, song is decent too.. have a nice one guys!

Clones are a hassle of their own but I do want to find a good CBD plant to keep around and once I have that might as well keep some THC mommas as well if a lamp is going to be on all the time anyway.

Yeah the weather has been on my side and I have been going to the skatepark almost every day. Well every night really, when it's usually empty. It's like my personal skatepark then, childhood dream shit. ;) The Ace Classics turn and grind really nice btw, I'm a fan.

Gravette is the man at least when he's not raging when trying to get a trick hehe. His Worst Skatepark series on Youtube is pretty funny.

Latest posts

Latest posts