What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

5 days!

i'm lost for words, well done.

Did you have an interview or something?
i had been intending too for a few years , and i recently picked up a weird cold , white blood cells were going through the roof , then bronchitis . possibly through spike protein exposure lol . possibly bacteria, possibly a parasite , so for a few weeks i have been only toking one or two dab bongs a day , then as i continued i decided now is the time to cut right down . no wake and bake etc . it is early days , but i feel better for it

shiva82

i can sit and smoke joints all day long and daydream .i love that , especially outdoors in the sunshine . but i have to earn cash and pay the bills etc

exoticrobotic

i had been intending too for a few years , and i recently picked up a weird cold , white blood cells were going through the roof , then bronchitis . possibly through spike protein exposure lol . possibly bacteria, possibly a parasite , so for a few weeks i have been only toking one or two dab bongs a day , then as i continued i decided now is the time to cut right down . no wake and bake etc . it is early days , but i feel better for it
Oh :(

I thought you were tuning your singing voice for that Indian chick

Hope you feel better mate. I had the same colds, aches and pains but i managed to push through it with some extra herb.

I got this stuff, it's got rid of constant phlegm at back of nose, colds, infections, parasites, aches, pains and all other mfers,
Screenshot 2024-08-16 at 16.35.51.png

tastes like utter shite

shiva82

Oh :(

I thought you were tuning your singing voice for that Indian chick

Hope you feel better mate. I had the same colds, aches and pains but i managed to push through it with some extra herb.

I got this stuff, it's got rid of constant phlegm at back of nose, colds, infections, parasites, aches, pains and all other mfers,
View attachment 19049208
tastes like utter shite

i became friends with the indian chicks father , so i closed that operation , i was currently working on a milf dog walker i know , but the more i know her the less i'm feeling it . she a bit too high class for me and enjoys too many expensive experiences such as holidays and expensive general shit

exoticrobotic

i have to earn cash and pay the bills etc

i will be joining you as a working man in a few months, looking for a job.

Unfortunately, my skills mean i will be working mostly amongst cunts and wankers.

Dunno how it will be, haven't not smoked one day in the last 10 years.

i was currently working on a milf dog walker i know , but the more i know her the less i'm feeling it . she a bit too high class for me and enjoys too many expensive experiences such as holidays and expensive general shit

Quality isn't measured in $$$

shiva82

i will be joining you as a working man in a few months, looking for a job.

Unfortunately, my skills mean i will be working mostly amongst cunts and wankers.

Dunno how it will be, haven't not smoked one day in the last 10 years.

Quality isn't measured in $$$
as a roofer? i find find roofers and scaffolders to be crazy but all down to earth . usually a laugh too . i find i have to have thick skin with them haha

i mainly work alone . henry the hoover rides shotgun with me to and from work . some days i work alongside other trades though , which is always fun .