What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

exoticrobotic

i was wondering about you exotic. glad you are alive and well . you and cloneman were on my mind

spuds were, and still are spectacular . i harvested maybe 100 litres of potatoes so far and still have a section left in the ground

100litres? wow! i got maybe 10.

The Roosters were very nice, excellent actually. i had another red variety that was lovely too.

Golden wonders were ok, the French Belle de Fontenay, Charlotte like little spuds, were especially nice.

3 times the nutritional density of shop bought spuds easily and all most delicious. I love digging them up, first the anticipatory fingering, then the beautiful treasure appears.

I have one more fabric tub left of a later variety i'm looking forward to too.

how is your garden and spuds doing?

After removing many tonnes of patio, hardcore and lugging many more tonnes of top soil, the garden is starting to look like a garden. Still very municipal park look to it though but i can now have a smoke and breath in some relaxing vibes..

IMG_3064.jpg

IMG_3069.jpg

IMG_3254.jpg

next year hopefully less stress and more play

Yes (y) much much more play.. :biggrin: Good to see you all well 💚

shiva82

What are you growing next @shiva82?
i have a fault with my electric meter , and i'm awaiting it being swapped for a traditional type , and they keep sending the wrong team, the smart box team so i'm in limbo

however i'm flowering some silversoar in the loft of doom and 6 silversudanese in my normal tent that i will hide whenever they decide to come do the job i requested

tricky bastards are trying every corrupt tactic and trick for me just to accept a smart meter

i dont want state remote controlled heating and electric , nor do i want the added emf and problems associated with smart boxes

cunts they are

Greenfingers420UK

i have a fault with my electric meter , and i'm awaiting it being swapped for a traditional type , and they keep sending the wrong team, the smart box team so i'm in limbo

however i'm flowering some silversoar in the loft of doom and 6 silversudanese in my normal tent that i will hide whenever they decide to come do the job i requested

tricky bastards are trying every corrupt tactic and trick for me just to accept a smart meter

i dont want state remote controlled heating and electric , nor do i want the added emf and problems associated with smart boxes

cunts they are
Smart meters are dangerous to growers, I've worked in the industry since before they was introduced, i will NOT have one,Ever,

exoticrobotic

I wonder what kind of "smart" tech they have at the distribution substation, like the next stop after the meter, and if the smart meter avoidance at home is in vain anyway.

They must have smart junction boxes at these points monitored constantly so they can see if you are nicking leccy on a large scale.

Small scale nicking i reckon is a lot harder to detect. Like running one bypassed line for the lights but with a smart meter installed in your home i reckon it could detect such anomalies in your home.

I keep thinking about doing a leccy course :biggrin: so i would know these things.

Greenfingers420UK

i can tell you both now, that in the uk they do not have any such thing at substations or link boxes
the people who run the network do not have anything to do with domestic metering (uk)

shiva82

the technician who arrived last week , only installed smart meters, and even he agreed with me . the call centres are basied in india , and they try and force the smart meters too. when you ask for the traditional box , a glitch occurs. i told the dude straight on the phone , and he and the technician both don't have a smart meter...

shiva82

the longer it goes on, the longer they lose cash in my situation . i want to pay but can't with a faulty box

shiva82

job complete , bill handed in to the works accountant . small english breakfast ordered from my local cafe , and the lady brings it to my door

booyaka

Latest posts

Latest posts