What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

9 x silversoar . in the tent of doom . 2nd day in the atticus of letum, they have a few gnats hovering around already haha . c'est la vie

Attachments

• IMG_2510.JPG
    IMG_2510.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 17

shiva82

There are at least but off the top of my head the gray momma is a barred rock the red one are Road Islands reds some of the black ones are australorp a few of the black ones are kuckoo Marans these are new to me they lay a chocolate brown egg

which taste best in your opinion ?

goingrey

another goodun . have you been skating? fingerboards i used to make as a kid
Yep, every day. Just trying to regain the basics...

Went to the local miniramp today but it was unskatable because of all the holes. Wonder if there's some quick and cheap fix for them or is the only way replacing the plywood.

shiva82

Yep, every day. Just trying to regain the basics...

Went to the local miniramp today but it was unskatable because of all the holes. Wonder if there's some quick and cheap fix for them or is the only way replacing the plywood.
screw metal plates over the holes is the best option but not ideal at all and will fail sooner or later . epoxy or body filler would fail ... needs re lining in marine ply to be honest . for skating on

shiva82

i only kept 6 of the silver sudanese . i'm too wary of a visit from the technician and loose lips and snitch cunts . so i have killed off many plants .

i can hide 6 sudanese hybrids . i had too many numbers

trust nobody , snitches and bitches everywhere

Last edited:

shiva82

i wont be keeping any males either. just the winning females . i have more seed to pop to hunt for decent males when the coast is clear . no point risking anything

shiva82

red roosters for the win . so versatile. nice yellow flesh and pink purple skins . the horse shit patch defeated the store bought soil . dope

shiva82

harvested the serious 6 seeds . not many , maybe 40 seeds . the seeded clone smells great , in the lemon zone of aromas . i will grow those next year at the farm with the chemlemon x serious6 and lebanese hybrids . not buying any more seeds for the moment . the male did show late intersex but minor and possibly the high stress situations he was placed in . if the female progeny show any intersex traits they all will be killed .

this year life got in the way and my ability to germinate as many seeds as i had hoped .

next year hopefully less stress and more play