What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
don’t mind you asking :) … I am in stasis at the moment. Mental health is really good …physical health too not bad (still carrying that cancer)♋️ hopefully it doesn’t kill me before life does…

El Timbo

is it me or is joe rogan the worst comedian in history? he is garbage man . on a level with his friend brendan schwab. imo only

I like some of his podcasts - put on his latest stand up show but only lasted about 2 minutes before I had to switch it off.

shiva82

ok, as i'm still expected a technician to visit any time soon to replace my electric meter , i'm going to keep the silver sudanese on 20 hours to keep them in veg , and i'm only going to keep 9 of them .

i will repot 9 plants shortly .

i find it hard killing my own plants but i would rather be' safer' than sorry

which 9 ? they all seem very similar at this stage . f1

Attachments

• IMG_2507.JPG
    IMG_2507.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 14

Old Piney

beautiful birds . what breed are they ?
There are at least but off the top of my head the gray momma is a barred rock the red one are Road Islands reds some of the black ones are australorp a few of the black ones are kuckoo Marans these are new to me they lay a chocolate brown egg and assorted brammas

Latest posts

Latest posts