What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

say no to prescription drugs is the best advice i can offer [ unless you really depend on them for whatever reason]

i'm lucky in that way .

shiva82

usually , anything that hinders us , through illness , sickness makes us reflect and take into account what is actually important in life .

count them as blessings . the human form is temporary and short lived

true education

shiva82

shiva82

I've got mine curing still - haven't dipped into it yet.
do you recall that ethiopian that did not burn well? we were toking it at that small music bar place .back gammon and chess music bar . was grown organic in soil , no feed , so it was not a nutrient issue . had a nice vibe to it though

shiva82

another day another dollar. just an hours worth of work to complete tomorrow and that is me finished for the week nice and early .

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
usually , anything that hinders us , through illness , sickness makes us reflect and take into account what is actually important in life .

count them as blessings . the human form is temporary and short lived

true education
When You face your own mortality it definitely changes your perspective on life…

El Timbo

do you recall that ethiopian that did not burn well? we were toking it at that small music bar place .back gammon and chess music bar . was grown organic in soil , no feed , so it was not a nutrient issue . had a nice vibe to it though

I remember the bar... but not the details of non burning Ethiopian! I will skin up a joint some time with this latest batch.