What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i wish you well my man, havent really smoked anything thc dominant for some time. and also kept off the cbd and cbg. not feeling too well in particular so i try not to mess with my brain too much.
seems to help :)

shiva82

i wish you well my man, havent really smoked anything thc dominant for some time. and also kept off the cbd and cbg. not feeling to well in particular so i try not to mess with my brain too much.
seems to help :)
in 31 years i think the longest break i have had with no ganja was when i went to alcohol detox , as i was banned from using it at the public detox house . i think i quit for around 4 weeks .

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
in 31 years i think the longest break i have had with no ganja was when i went to alcohol detox , as i was banned from using it at the public detox house . i think i quit for around 4 weeks .
to each their own i say.
i try to listen to my own response. there are times when i smoke regularly, and it gets to be a comforting habit even though at some point it doesnt seem to help at all. and there are times where i snap out of it and try to stay out.
last month i went away for a couple of days and couldn't bring anything with me so when i came back i felt like i could choose freely to get back to the old habit or not.

shiva82

to each their own i say.
i try to listen to my own response. there are times when i smoke regularly, and it gets to be a comforting habit even though at some point it doesnt seem to help at all. and there are times where i snap out of it and try to stay out.
last month i went away for a couple of days and couldn't bring anything with me so when i came back i felt like i could choose freely to get back to the old habit or not.
for sure . i'm an addictive person . a real one.

shiva82

to each their own i say.
family comes first amigo . you are a good dad , so that is all what matters to me

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
family comes first amigo . you are a good dad , so that is all what matters to me
youre a good man, thank you.
its a weird thing though, sometimes it helps to keep me on track, sometimes quite the opposite but always a good reason to get back on track. hope that makes sense.

shiva82

youre a good man, thank you.
its a weird thing though, sometimes it helps to keep me on track, sometimes quite the opposite but always a good reason to get back on track. hope that makes sense.
i try and be good , i wouldn't say i'm good. i try my best though and have guilt and shame when i do wrong.

every drug i have used i have abused

like every addict does .

nothing to be proud of and nothing to ridicule either .

it is what it is , we try and improve each day and give thanks and blessings to of survived

strain_hunter

Learn to activate the cannabis receptors in the brain. The human system itself is capable of producing such chemicals on its own. Activating the pineal gland, is a fundamental part of yogic practices, through which one can be "stoned" by his own nature -- without side effects.

Chasing happiness from outside , even when it’s from cannabis is very limited and doesn’t bring the same results every time.

I am using it for sleep but in terms of getting fun out of it, it is really limited.

strain_hunter

Somehow it's funny that meditators don't actually strive for anything other than being permanently high. Only without external drugs.

But you have to experience it to believe it.😁
I don’t want to be offensive but the high from weed wasn‘t nearly as good as bliss consciousness from practice. Maybe 20% but with a dirty aspect in it.

Check out the research of improved mental health by increasing the production of anandamide, a natural chemical produced by the brain which creates a deep sense of joy.

Last edited:

shiva82

Learn to activate the cannabis receptors in the brain. The human system itself is capable of producing such chemicals on its own. Activating the pineal gland, is a fundamental part of yogic practices, through which one can be "stoned" by his own nature -- without side effects.

Chasing happiness from outside , even when it’s from cannabis is very limited and doesn’t bring the same results every time.

I am using it for sleep but in terms of getting fun out of it, it is really limited.
let me roll you one

Latest posts

Latest posts