What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

need to repot the silversudanese . with me left in limbo waiting on a technician to visit my house , i'm going to chuck these way out of the way , in the hostile loft grow tent and flower them out and saving my favourites

they will get stress tested up there , that is for sure

Attachments

• IMG_2504.JPG
    IMG_2504.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 11

shiva82

i changed my plans and i put 5 x silver soar in the loft of doom . as the males show i will prune them back and put them back into veg , it will stress them a bit but they will get over it . i will put the other 5 in there too as they get a bit bigger . they will be flowered under 150 watt led. so nothing spectacular .

the silversudanese i will flower under the 240 watt led

i'm expecting a visit from the technician so it all a risk . the sooner they visit the better , as when the power goes off as do the filters

it is a bit of a dilemma

shiva82

Smoking some ethiopian.

The weed with builtin on / off button :ROFLMAO:
Crazy strain. When I focus, it's like i didn't smoke. No psychoactivity at all. After relaxing, I'm stoned again.
I could switch the whole evening :ROFLMAO:
how does it burn? i had smoke of some pure ethiopian once that did not burn that well. constant re lighting it

shiva82

Good luck mate!
i could just go away for 3 months , but i don't want to be liable for any energy consumption you see. they are sneaky . i have not refused access once.

it is blatantly tactical to enforce a smart meter. they may delay it until it becomes law. i'm aware of that too

shiva82

i will flower them all and hope for the best . if it becomes a danger or risk i will terminate them all . that is the best option i feel

Latest posts

Latest posts