What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Thanks.
I will visit my parents today and help them with painting some wooden elements in the garden. Then I will go swimming and have some fun with my motorbike.

Maybe some hiking tomorrow.

And you?
what wooden elements are you painting? sounds like hell haha .

oh wow, you have a motorbike?

as not many of us actually know each other in real life some time i build a picture in my mind that is not accurate at all haha .

sounds like a nice helpful , and productive day to me . wholesome and proper

good man

strain_hunter

My parents have a gazebo, table and benches, window frames and doors made of wood.
This weekend I want to take care of the window frames and doors. Maybe 3 hours of work. That's manageable.

Aren't we all far too quick to make judgments? I often jokingly say to people that I make a good projection screen when they make overly wild assumptions about me.

I try to reward myself as best I can at the weekend with wholesome activities and enjoy life.

shiva82

My parents have a gazebo, table and benches, window frames and doors made of wood.
This weekend I want to take care of the window frames and doors. Maybe 3 hours of work. That's manageable.

Aren't we all far too quick to make judgments? I often jokingly say to people that I make a good projection screen when they make overly wild assumptions about me.

I try to reward myself as best I can at the weekend with wholesome activities and enjoy life.
3 hours? to prepare? here , we have a saying , " fail to prepare , prepare to fail." what kind of timber and what type of paint are you using ? only one coat? a woodstain job? or paint system?

sounds great

shiva82

Yes, I have a motorbike.
My brother and father have the Ducati Panigale and Streetfighter and I have a Kawasaki Z900. We are speed freaks :D
the flying buddha

bad ass . they frighten me too much . i imagine it is like the best video game looking through that visor