What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i'm building a gym today , and doing general garden maintenance , super chilled. most the day on my own in my own world .

tomorrow i go visit my mother and do some gardening at her place . time consuming trying to tend to multiple gardens , but rewarding and satisfying

strain_hunter

3 hours? to prepare? here , we have a saying , " fail to prepare , prepare to fail." what kind of timber and what type of paint are you using ? only one coat? a woodstain job? or paint system?

sounds great
The wood is roughened a little and then painted.
I use the paint that my parents always use.

No big deal. It's not the first time I've deleted things. So it's not a complicated thing.
the flying buddha

bad ass . they frighten me too much . i imagine it is like the best video game looking through that visor
Face your fears and they will disappear.

Trust in space is a result of tantric practice.
There is a level of protection building up around you over time, most people never understand.
And they miss a big part of the fun.
Thats the great thing about authentic lamas.
You can visit them and if you belive it or not, you will observe a lot of stuff, that will let you think: "I want my school fees back."

strain_hunter

@pipeline is an expert at motocross . he must have balls like king kong
Motocross is awesome.
Had one of these fun bikes in my youth.

i'm building a gym today , and doing general garden maintenance , super chilled. most the day on my own in my own world .

tomorrow i go visit my mother and do some gardening at her place . time consuming trying to tend to multiple gardens , but rewarding and satisfying
Sounds nice and healthsome too.

goingrey

Noyce!!!
A couple of kick flips and game over fresh kicks… they’re wicked and the toothpick too haha
I used to like the ES accels.
They've rereleased the old Accels too, pretty cool.

The Lynx skates surprisingly well. I was expecting them to be somehow weird being so big but not really. They were originally marketed for some kind of top level high impact skateboarding, but are also good for old guy skateboarding haha. Must be why there is the OG in the name. :D

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Screenshot_20240803-112653~2.png

i own a trumpet.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
How's it going guys?? 🙃
We've had this new dog at home for a couple of weeks now and just today we made the adoption official!
IMG_20240803_125655.jpg

IMG_20240803_125738.jpg

Her name is Bulma and she's very sweet. Already 6 years old and was at the dog shelter for over 3 years . Apparently noone wanted to adopt her because she tests positive for leishmania. People are disgusting. After only 2 weeks it feels like she's been here her whole life haha.

Also finally getting my grow started. I have 3 different Lebanese lines, and also Moroccan, Sinaí and Syrian from TRSC. Looking forward to making some old school hash with these.
IMG_20240803_125550.jpg

Hope everyone's having a good summer

shiva82

How's it going guys?? 🙃
We've had this new dog at home for a couple of weeks now and just today we made the adoption official!
View attachment 19042501
View attachment 19042502

Her name is Bulma and she's very sweet. Already 6 years old and was at the dog shelter for over 3 years . Apparently noone wanted to adopt her because she tests positive for leishmania. People are disgusting. After only 2 weeks it feels like she's been here her whole life haha.

Also finally getting my grow started. I have 3 different Lebanese lines, and also Moroccan, Sinaí and Syrian from TRSC. Looking forward to making some old school hash with these.
View attachment 19042503

Hope everyone's having a good summer
good to see you rev , i'm ok thanks . i'm getting to end of a bout of bacterial bronchitis . i'm working in bursts and not toking much at all

i have never heard of leishmania . can it spread or infect other animals or humans ? looks a sweet dog and happy to be adopted . good on you for doing that .

plants are looking healthy and happy and it will be great to see them develop and study the different lebanese lines you have going

gracias

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
good to see you rev , i'm ok thanks . i'm getting to end of a bout of bacterial bronchitis . i'm working in bursts and not toking much at all

i have never heard of leishmania . can it spread or infect other animals or humans ? looks a sweet dog and happy to be adopted . good on you for doing that .

plants are looking healthy and happy and it will be great to see them develop and study the different lebanese lines you have going

gracias
Yeah better stick to edibles for a while. Hope you get better soon mate.

Leishmania can only be transmitted through mosquito bites. It's relatively common where I live. It used to be deadly like 25 years ago but nowadays it's treatable with medication. Just a couple of pills a day for the rest of her life but it's not as big of a deal as it used to be.

I knew you would be interested in the lebbies hahaha. One of them is a F1 cross of 2 Lebanese land races, made by my friend Mustafunk. The other 2 are ace's and TRSC's.

Have a good one

shiva82

Yeah better stick to edibles for a while. Hope you get better soon mate.

Leishmania can only be transmitted through mosquito bites. It's relatively common where I live. It used to be deadly like 25 years ago but nowadays it's treatable with medication. Just a couple of pills a day for the rest of her life but it's not as big of a deal as it used to be.

I knew you would be interested in the lebbies hahaha. One of them is a F1 cross of 2 Lebanese land races, made by my friend Mustafunk. The other 2 are ace's and TRSC's.

Have a good one
i have been having single rosin bong hits a day . two at most .

thanks rev , yeah i'm on the mend and judging my my mucus the cell battle is nearing the end

keep us updated and i look forward to seeing the progress .

have a good day .

peace