What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

RobFromTX

How's it going guys?? 🙃
We've had this new dog at home for a couple of weeks now and just today we made the adoption official!
View attachment 19042501
View attachment 19042502

Her name is Bulma and she's very sweet. Already 6 years old and was at the dog shelter for over 3 years . Apparently noone wanted to adopt her because she tests positive for leishmania. People are disgusting. After only 2 weeks it feels like she's been here her whole life haha.

Also finally getting my grow started. I have 3 different Lebanese lines, and also Moroccan, Sinaí and Syrian from TRSC. Looking forward to making some old school hash with these.
View attachment 19042503

Hope everyone's having a good summer
Shes a good looking dog. good man for saving her. And it looks like shes getting along great with your other dog

RobFromTX

1722691860913.jpeg

strain_hunter

How's it going guys?? 🙃
We've had this new dog at home for a couple of weeks now and just today we made the adoption official!
View attachment 19042501
View attachment 19042502

Her name is Bulma and she's very sweet. Already 6 years old and was at the dog shelter for over 3 years . Apparently noone wanted to adopt her because she tests positive for leishmania. People are disgusting. After only 2 weeks it feels like she's been here her whole life haha.

Also finally getting my grow started. I have 3 different Lebanese lines, and also Moroccan, Sinaí and Syrian from TRSC. Looking forward to making some old school hash with these.
View attachment 19042503

Bulma looks beautiful and very relaxed :)
May your plants grow strong and bring some nice weed.

GreenestBasterd

How's it going guys?? 🙃
View attachment 19042501
View attachment 19042502

View attachment 19042503

I’ve ran a few Sinai before, bought the line for the supposed rose water/turkish delight pheno but wasn’t lucky, only did a few though, still have 2 packs to do properly one day…

Exited to see what you find!

shiva82

silver soar seedlings . they will be going under the 240 watt led on tuesday . For now , they are receiving natural light and some supplemental light in the evening

Attachments

• IMG_2414.JPG
    IMG_2414.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 17

shiva82

the blueberry saga continues . only 1 of 5 have popped so far and the one that has germinated, is missing a developed cotyledon . hopefully more germinate , i will keep my fingers crossed

Attachments

• IMG_2413.JPG
    IMG_2413.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 17