What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i have hundreds of family members in canada that i have never met . the g'''' clan . they like a scrap i'm told

i should maybe visit one day

shiva82

i love carl froch as a fighter. not the best style, little finesse , granite chin and power in both hands and an engine

Dime

can you get hold of the clones ,sweet skunk , or sweet pink grapefruit readily in canada

I dunno, I've never for looked those varieties, I grow everything from seed because the last time I used clones I dealt with mites for a long time. I can ask around though. I think there are even online sellers her.

shiva82

' the selfie' social engineering at his finest . condition people into accepting compliance and technocracy and the new beast systems .

i'm glad i rejected the smart phone since it was introduced.

i had a thai lady once try and bribe me with gifts, and she bought me a smart phone .... i made her return it

she probably rigged it anyway to track me and stalk me haha

shiva82

I dunno, I've never for looked those varieties, I grow everything from seed because the last time I used clones I dealt with mites for a long time. I can ask around though. I think there are even online sellers her.
sweet pink grapefruit and its crosses are fantastic

i had an spg x swazi red i called swazi pink

shiva82

when i walk into customers homes and i notice pictures on the wall, some of selfies and when i spot the selfie in the face mask picture , i shudder and feel dead inside for a moment

Dime

I ran the sweet tooth series,shishkaberry,strawberry blonde, bluebonice and blockhead. I didn't grow the others in the mix if the mix is everything they had

Latest posts

Latest posts