What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

mr beans back yard pot grown plant . chem x lemon orange peel pheno .

Attachments

• IMG_2412.JPG
    IMG_2412.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 22

shiva82

these riots are intensifying ... the ngos have placed their counter protest anti fa shills in the streets ... they must be suicidal. all entrapment to bring in martial law no doubt

be careful out there, stay home don't get involved

we need peace

looting , gangs are out too

like the wild west in england now

madness

lets try manifest some peace

GreenestBasterd

Bought some DC Lynx OG shoes because they had a pair in my size on sale. Back in 1998 when they first came out I was way too cool for those crazy big things and wouldn't have been caught dead in them. But since then have become sufficiently uncool and am now excited to experience what I missed out on as a youth. :D

Lakers colorway too, pretty cool I guess even if I'm not much of a sports spectator.

Here they are on a true-to-era 7.5" board. Only thing missing is the tiny wheels that barely roll, lol. People are always nostalgic for their youth and think it was the best but gotta say, "my era" in skateboarding was retarded.

View attachment 19042185
Noyce!!!
A couple of kick flips and game over fresh kicks… they’re wicked and the toothpick too haha
I used to like the ES accels.

GreenestBasterd

these riots are intensifying ... the ngos have placed their counter protest anti fa shills in the streets ... they must be suicidal. all entrapment to bring in martial law no doubt

be careful out there, stay home don't get involved

we need peace

looting , gangs are out too

like the wild west in england now

madness

lets try manifest some peace

Disgusting how blatantly they manipulate situations.

shiva82

uk used to be a nice place .... most cities are now ruined . i don't recognise many places anymore as being safe

we have marxist lawyers doing the lawfare and destroying the place

tommy is controlled , and i'm not a fan of his . although i agree with much of what he says .

it is all divisive on purpose . that was the plan or the game . order out of chaos . new world order[ really the same old world families]

shiva82

the flock will not speak out in public as they fear being labelled . no spine

just be honest and keep it real. no shame in that

shiva82

those injections direct from satan have finished off european culture

imagine trusting the ' dr' . madness

shiva82

they want us to be greatful they are making our homes unsafe , and unaffordable while spending 8 million per day homing illegal invaders that hate the british culture that has developed over thousands of years .

the gaslighting no longer works, you will be met with counters