What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

Dime

I appreciate it, bring the file in a cheesecake. I think this is his last run as a tyrant and next year he will be be able to take the money and run.

shiva82

I appreciate it, bring the file in a cheesecake. I think this is his last run as a tyrant and next year he will be be able to take the money and run.

i will try find the documentary i found from way back about justins mothers relationship with Fidel . the time line, the time frames etc . all very convincing for me

Dime

i will try find the documentary i found from way back about justins mothers relationship with Fidel . the time line, the time frames etc . all very convincing for me
His father was a communist too, some of the worst times for Canadians was when he was PM,a point of interest is there were only 2 times the Emergency/War Act has been declared,both times by a Trudeau.

goingrey

Bought some DC Lynx OG shoes because they had a pair in my size on sale. Back in 1998 when they first came out I was way too cool for those crazy big things and wouldn't have been caught dead in them. But since then have become sufficiently uncool and am now excited to experience what I missed out on as a youth. :D

Lakers colorway too, pretty cool I guess even if I'm not much of a sports spectator.

Here they are on a true-to-era 7.5" board. Only thing missing is the tiny wheels that barely roll, lol. People are always nostalgic for their youth and think it was the best but gotta say, "my era" in skateboarding was retarded.

98.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts