What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

strain_hunter

shows that the ones researchin on an 'academic' level are as much as possible piss guzzling shitweasels as some 'seedbanksc are..
Some of them seem to be open minded.
a large percentage
I don't want to be in their position. I don't want to know how many of them need to sell their soul and harm other people, while working for large coorporations that destroy in the long term society, animals and nature.
Not the smartest people, when they couldn't see that coming.

strain_hunter

Financial wealth may be the only goal for many academics.
Later, they often wake up to the fact that fulfillment at work, with family and friends and a healthy body and mind are also part of it.

Even the mafiosi understands that it is not pleasant in the long run to sleep with a gun under your pillow and always be on guard, because at any moment the police could storm the front door and other gangsters the back door.

I find it worthwhile to try to leave the earth a little better than I found it.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

shiva82

expect nothing , accept everything .

academia has become profit based as opposed to a knowledge building base.

they have been trapped by consensus based planning and procedure too

not many of the older generations went to university , and forgetting their own success without it , they seem to think it is a sure sign of success in this world.

universities are not impartial either, they are heavily biased to aid the monetary system , and aid our so called 'owners'.

marxism is like a disease designed by the establishment to extract even more wealth and assets , they train these armies of people globally now to spout the same rhetoric . very tiring listening to them , and worrying when you realise their soul is broken , or taken .

imo only

shiva82

both my brothers and sister are considered ' academics' and if they were given an ounce of power, they would go full blown tyrant on the natives.... how they are trained sadly

i love them dearly but i would not let them operate the bank in the game of monopoly

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Listened to a podcast about general plant breeding yesterday, one with and about professor Daljit Virk, he was kicking butts left and right in the 1970s during the so called green revolution in india. He was doing so called client based breeding for super poor and low on resource farmers in for example ethiopia and namibia.
He explained how he was doing it with rice. While the traditional academic breeders were doing tons of crosses and spending large amount of time on evaluating them he just made very few crosses and explored a shitload of f2s.
Mostly choosing varieties that already were adapted to the regions and crossing them with something that was 'state of the art' modern shiznit. Then he let them go to f5 since rice is self pollinating and boom.

shiva82

Listened to a podcast about general plant breeding yesterday, one with and about professor Daljit Virk, he was kicking butts left and right in the 1970s during the so called green revolution in india. He was doing so called client based breeding for super poor and low on resource farmers in for example ethiopia and namibia.
He explained how he was doing it with rice. While the traditional academic breeders were doing tons of crosses and spending large amount of time on evaluating them he just made very few crosses and explored a shitload of f2s.
Mostly choosing varieties that already were adapted to the regions and crossing them with something that was 'state of the art' modern shiznit. Then he let them go to f5 since rice is self pollinating and boom.
good to see the ceo and head feminiser of shiva seeds working overtime

would be cool if you found the podcast for us all to hear. sounds interesting

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i got fed up with the ganja podcasts for a minute.
always like, no man i popped that chem in 91, it was from a hermie bagseed of xxx terps sativa indica phenostrain 🤮

Dime

expect nothing , accept everything .

academia has become profit based as opposed to a knowledge building base.

they have been trapped by consensus based planning and procedure too

not many of the older generations went to university , and forgetting their own success without it , they seem to think it is a sure sign of success in this world.

universities are not impartial either, they are heavily biased to aid the monetary system , and aid our so called 'owners'.

marxism is like a disease designed by the establishment to extract even more wealth and assets , they train these armies of people globally now to spout the same rhetoric . very tiring listening to them , and worrying when you realise their soul is broken , or taken .

imo only
Marxism in 2 pics

Attachments

• Fk3Y7V6agAEJnul.jpg
    Fk3Y7V6agAEJnul.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 11
  • barrel.jpg
    barrel.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 17

shiva82

one thing i have to give the marxist ideolgy designers and planners credit for though is , intelligence ... they are more intelligent than the average joe, and have managed to asset strip half the world using it

evil geniuses, that are bred to be psychopaths, sociopaths, or narcissists .

hyper competetive , hyper attentive

Latest posts

Latest posts