What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

harvested some kale, cucumbers , tomatoes, coriander , and some spuds for lunch at my mothers.

i will stir fry the kale with some garlic and onion and tomatoes , and toss in some coriander and diced cucumber at the end and roll it all together and serve with a steak and some spuds

shiva82

smoking some supersudanese . real nice old fashioned sensi ganja .

Attachments

• IMG_2335.JPG
    IMG_2335.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 20

strain_hunter

Smoking Hindu Kush every day, till my next harvest.

IMG_6792.jpeg

Interesting how it changes over time.
Gave me a lot of energy the last days. Before it made me very sleepy.
It is smoother and nicer after some curing.

Unfortunately it induces a headache every time, I smoke more than two joints in the evening. And it has ceiling, which doesn’t make it ideal for treating my insomnia.

For my first bigger harvest it is okay. Not to strong and no paranoia or racy heart.

goingrey

View attachment 19039360

Unfortunately it induces a headache every time, I smoke more than two joints in the evening. And it has ceiling, which doesn’t make it ideal for treating my insomnia.

For my first bigger harvest it is okay. Not to strong and no paranoia or racy heart.
Still not got the vape?

shiva82

What are your project goals?

Had some stir fry vegetables with cheese scalloped lentil-vegetable burger.
View attachment 19039349

Going trekking now to an old castle.

Have a nice day.
my goals are simple , to expand and evolve my stock and forget about lineages and all that snobbery nonsense , and create plants for my own use in the climates i'm likely to be growing them , always moving forward . using plants that tick my boxes and offer me a use

i'm not here to reinvent the wheel or produce obscure plants of no use to myself

shiva82

the 'silversoar' are on the money for my kind of weed i like to use , so i will be growing those out for the next year or two .

test them all and grow my favourites. very simple method

RobFromTX

View attachment 19039360

Which bank did you source the hindu from? Quite a few offering this strain these days

Latest posts

Latest posts