What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

wake and bake on supersudanese

enjoy the day . have a good one

Attachments

• IMG_2261.JPG
    IMG_2261.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 20

strain_hunter

The late-harvested Hindu Kush with amber-coloured trichomes is reasonably good for sleeping.
Unfortunately, this makes me sluggish for a relatively long time in the morning. I'm looking forward to seeing the other plants. I haven't got the thips under control yet. As soon as I have them under control, I grow the Black Soar and Sensi Star.
Higher doses of neem seem to control the animals somewhat.

I am buying quartz sand today and am considering switching back to plastic pots to contain the pots. It makes little sense to scatter quartz sand on the surface and the larvae come out of the soil through the sides.

shiva82

The late-harvested Hindu Kush with amber-coloured trichomes is reasonably good for sleeping.
Unfortunately, this makes me sluggish for a relatively long time in the morning. I'm looking forward to seeing the other plants. I haven't got the thips under control yet. As soon as I have them under control, I grow the Black Soar and Sensi Star.

I am buying quartz sand today and am considering switching back to plastic pots to contain the pots. It makes little sense to scatter quartz sand on the surface and the larvae come out of the soil through the sides.
safer soap , horticultural soap , fatty acids work best on thrips i find .simple , cheap and non corrosive once rinsed off after contact is made

shiva82

the black soar and possibly the sensi star will also have heavy ganjover effects if you over use them , but they will hit the target with less consumption

you will get from A to B faster with the photoperiod wide leaf plants than the auto versios i imagine and longer durations of effects

shiva82

it is great to experiment and work out your personal preferences . the black triangle used in the black soar was very medicinal and calming in nature . warm comfy feeling , munchies and sleep weed

black triangle x soar is mostly indica dominant with 25 % colombian red . i have not tested many seeds, but all have been broad leaf so far , and the old. mother . ghani dominates or bred true through into these seeds , not so much the colombian red. it would be interesting if you do get a colombian pheno. i'm yet to spot one

Last edited:

shiva82

If you could hike 5 miles, you have energy to burn
i can walk all day , even injured . my feet are getting bigger . or my circulation is worsening . i feel much better after walking too . seems to shift any built up uric acid in my knees

i really miss boxing training a couple times a week and sparring every saturday .

i used to run often too , i'm still fit . just been a bit injured

walking is king

just fi nishing a burger and then i'm off again on my gullivers travels

shiva82

I forgot to mention that I give some soap with each dose of neem. I like the mixture best from an ecological point of view.
The Colombian red pheno has smaller leaves, i guess.
the colombian red i would say has huge leaves with multiple blades and stretches through flowering , big internode distance , dreads as buds . not ideal for indoor growing , holds plenty of magic though

the wider , but shorter in length leaves with less blades are more common on the black soar . from the plants i have grown out and my friend uncle fester is flowering now

shiva82

i managed to get the shivamobile fixed today . new clutch, new flywheel, new cv clips, and bracket .

for less than i thought i would have to pay

it drives like it is brand new

i can get another 2 years out of the old girl yet at least , which is good. better for the planet too than buying a new electric junk or ice car

Latest posts

Latest posts