What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

thinking about calling it a day and finishing up tomorrow morning...
exactly what i did ... i would of been taking a risk trying to finish the job there and then and i was working in a southfacing sunroom that even with the windows open must of been 38 c easily .

one more big run in the shivamobile before she goes in for a new clutch and flywheel , new tyres, new tensioner and pulley , new airbox and thats all i'm doing to the old girl .

rather than buying a lesser car , i will get 12 more months out of my own vehicle and hold its value rather than it being near worthless . some method to my madness .

shiva82

smoking a joint of spacemonkey before dinner

Attachments

• IMG_2249.JPG
    IMG_2249.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 22

goingrey

which way do you face your seeds when planting? looks like she was pushing the husk upside down to begin with and then she found the way . maybe you had an overly compacted part of rockwool
I think it was the right way round but yeah did spins against the rockwool. These cubes are somehow strange. Really difficult to squeeze in one direction (but not the other). Or is that normal?

shiva82

I think it was the right way round but yeah did spins against the rockwool. These cubes are somehow strange. Really difficult to squeeze in one direction (but not the other). Or is that normal?
grodan ? i have used grodan cubes and before it was banned i preferred the shredded 'green mix ' bagged rockwool

Latest posts

Latest posts