What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

RobFromTX

Shaved legs, how embarassing. ;)

Speaking of drive-thru's have you ever been to that place where the staff serve you on rollerskates doing tricks, Sonic? Do they have it in Texas? What a strange concept.

Oh yeah theres a lot of them here but you hardly see them on roller skates anymore, that pretty much went out with the 90's. I got popped with two roaches in my ashtray in high school when i passed out stoned at Sonic after eating a bunch of tater tots. The cops had pulled in next to me to eat lunch :D

goingrey

Oh yeah theres a lot of them here but you hardly see them on roller skates anymore, that pretty much went out with the 90's. I got popped with two roaches in my ashtray in high school when i passed out stoned at Sonic after eating a bunch of tater tots. The cops had pulled in next to me to eat lunch :D
Eat the roach, like they say.

shiva82

an evening chilling , smoking a reefer of supersudanese . old school type of ganja. very nice

Attachments

• IMG_2253.JPG
    IMG_2253.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 20

shiva82

the early silversoar sample was great . strong , full of lime flavour from the silverhashplant , and sweet and sour . very pleasant taste and great effects even when uncured and early

looking forward to growing a batch of them out

shiva82

just had another argument regarding a smart meter installation with the electric company... my spider senses thought they would be in touch soon enough . 18 months i managed to avoid them . they are coming round to take out my old meter and install a new one , that is not a smart meter

small victory but at a cost

timed the take down of the grow bang on

i have been away for 18 months

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don’t know how it is for you, but for me, the utility company is abominable every single month they send me estimated bills that are 2 to 3 times what the actual usage is despite the readings… I always go back-and-forth with them. It’s ridiculous.

shiva82

Don’t know how it is for you, but for me, the utility company is abominable every single month they send me estimated bills that are 2 to 3 times what the actual usage is despite the readings… I always go back-and-forth with them. It’s ridiculous.
they do the same here. i was once charged for electric 6 months after i had left a property , after i paid my final statement .

this time i have been quite fortunate taking my zero smart meter stance

the power cut wiped out my unit , and i pay as you go...

so , sadly after 18 months away from home i will have to start 'topping up' again

i could of bought an electric vehicle and had free charge for 18 months but i'm not greedy

shiva82

they forced the electric cuts to wipe out the meters people had, the old style ones. and then replace them with the smart meters

sneaky way of doing it ,and they did just that

they want to make them mandated and then law to have a smart meter , for now they just use different tactics

Latest posts

Latest posts