What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i'm just toying with the idea of buying a pack of dreadbread . i have grown it before . it is half sister to 'soar' , and would be fun to hit the silversoar and blacksoar with ,,, but they will be old seeds , and they are costly ...

i will opt out , save money and instead make f2s and also silver soar x black soar and black soar x silver soar. i have some f2 soars i made also to hunt through to find a quirky male to hit my favourite females

keep me busy , and i will save the best plants as i go

goingrey

i'm just toying with the idea of buying a pack of dreadbread . i have grown it before . it is half sister to 'soar' , and would be fun to hit the silversoar and blacksoar with ,,, but they will be old seeds , and they are costly ...

i will opt out , save money and instead make f2s and also silver soar x black soar and black soar x silver soar. i have some f2 soars i made also to hunt through to find a quirky male to hit my favourite females

keep me busy , and i will save the best plants as i go
It's got a great name

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i can walk all day , even injured . my feet are getting bigger . or my circulation is worsening . i feel much better after walking too . seems to shift any built up uric acid in my knees

i really miss boxing training a couple times a week and sparring every saturday .

i used to run often too , i'm still fit . just been a bit injured

walking is king

just fi nishing a burger and then i'm off again on my gullivers travels
I had Osteo arthritis in my right hip. I lost it in 2018. It’s been completely replaced but prior to that it was easy for me to take my Siberian huskies which were two dogs that had at the time on a 5 mile walk.

shiva82

these are on sale too . i was tempted . i will stick to working with i have for now

Highland Lao No. 2 x 1990 Master K
£42.99 Original price was: £42.99.£21.49Current price is: £21.49.

Genetics: Highland Lao No. 2 x 1990 Master Kush
A cross between an old-school Amsterdam classic, 1990 Master Kush, and a lovely Lao–Thai ganja Sativa.
The Master Kush is a very early finisher, stable, highly branched, and with candy sweet aromas of ginger and Skunk.
The Lao landrace is richly aromatic, resinous, and delivers a much-loved uplifting high.
Expect leggy, vine-like structure. Straight to 12/12 indoors suggested. Excellent for scrog. Large outdoors.
Limited availability.​

GreenestBasterd

i managed to get the shivamobile fixed today . new clutch, new flywheel, new cv clips, and bracket .

for less than i thought i would have to pay

it drives like it is brand new

i can get another 2 years out of the old girl yet at least , which is good. better for the planet too than buying a new electric junk or ice car
I’m like that at the tyre shop mate, get my absolute moneys worth and drive until I’m on the wires. It’s my shit joke I say every time I go in, “doin my bit for the environment mate” hahaha.

Truck needs a good service too, oil change, brakes, fluids. I’d say the oil is closer to tar than oil, I’ve been slack!

shiva82

I’m like that at the tyre shop mate, get my absolute moneys worth and drive until I’m on the wires. It’s my shit joke I say every time I go in, “doin my bit for the environment mate” hahaha.

Truck needs a good service too, oil change, brakes, fluids. I’d say the oil is closer to tar than oil, I’ve been slack!

i would love a low mileage toyota , but they are quite expensive . if lexus made a van , that would be ideal.

shiva82

going to sow more peas and beans today , get another crop of those

all the peas left on the plants way past ripeness i can use as seed next year

i wince every time i look at the condition of the dahlias haha

i'm praying today they are in a better condition man

all the tubers iw ill save anyway , so any damage does not matter so much at the end of the day

i stopped moaning around 4 weeks ago, and stepped back to allow some failure etc . a new tactic

DaEarl73

Drop seeds not bombs! Have a nice one!

Attachments

• IMG_5948.jpeg
    IMG_5948.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 23

shiva82

my next grow , 'silversoar' 11 out of 20 so far. hopefully i get nearer 20 in the next couple of days to choose from. keep my favourite 9 as they get bigger

i'm enjoying the soar hybrids so far

Attachments

• IMG_2267.JPG
    IMG_2267.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 17

Latest posts

Latest posts