What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Even just to ride.. Short narrow tail, messes with the pop yeah but also with turns. Heavy taper on the nose, feels like something is missing.. Compared to my AH orange eagle, same width, same wheelbase, you'd think it'd be similar, but the full popsicle shape makes it day and night.
can you pop an olly?

goingrey

can you pop an olly?
Sure but even my ollie game is weak at the moment tbh. Need to train. That's another good thing about the big boards actually, going back to a smaller board is like a cheat code for bigger ollies after getting used to the heavy boards. :D

shiva82

Sure but even my ollie game is weak at the moment tbh. Need to train. That's another good thing about the big boards actually, going back to a smaller board is like a cheat code for bigger ollies after getting used to the heavy boards. :D
can you curb grind? i'm sussing out your level of skills

goingrey

can you curb grind? i'm sussing out your level of skills
Slappys? I did some bs 50s and smiths yesterday but wasn't feeling comfortable going fs. Even the fs kickturns are a bit iffy atm, a case of not using those muscles for a while, in fact I can still feel them under my shoulder blade and when I was doing them it was like I could feel it opening up hehe. So my skill level is rock bottom, but hey I'm still learning I only started... 32 years ago. :D

shiva82

Slappys? I did some bs 50s and smiths yesterday but wasn't feeling comfortable going fs. Even the fs kickturns are a bit iffy atm, a case of not using those muscles for a while, in fact I can still feel them under my shoulder blade and when I was doing them it was like I could feel it opening up hehe. So my skill level is rock bottom, but hey I'm still learning I only started... 32 years ago. :D
in another 32 years hopefully you will be at intermediate level

shiva82

ususally when they leave the doors open on the web and have outages and such they blame certain groups.... this round they say it happens all the time, blue screen of death , its just a 'software update'

something tells me that was a test run

shiva82

going to smoke a supersudanese and then walk to the farm high with my shades on .

even uncured, i'm enjoying this ganja and i'm still trying to pinpoint the aftertaste it has inherited from the cheese. it is not quite aniseed .... it will come to me as it cures or maybe change slightly in flavour as time moves on

stronger than both parent lines too

Attachments

• IMG_2248.JPG
    IMG_2248.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 21

shiva82

i have a mental image of a dude in winkelpicker shoes, shaved legs and on a skateboard , ollying over a can of cocacola at old man pace and with some dope ass sick boveda kid beats playing along in the background

Latest posts

Latest posts